La Binoche

Tues #s (Rth): 22j 4.4,HTTYD2 4.3,TLAM2 2.5,Malef 2.3,JB 2

Well, I like it more than Iron Man and The Winter Soldier but I'm weird. 

You're not weird. But I think you like to think that you are.  We all have different tastes in movies and everything else.  I give you a hard time sometimes but I can respect that.

You're not weird. But I think you like to think that you are.  We all have different tastes in movies and everything else.  I give you a hard time sometimes but I can respect that.

You're a high class lady, E.  :)

• Like 1

Why does no one bring up the awesomeness that is Frank Grillo in TWS?  He makes me hot and bothered and was the best part of The Purge: Anarchy. 

I was about to bring him up.

Posted Image

Why does no one bring up the awesomeness that is Frank Grillo in TWS?  He makes me hot and bothered and was the best part of The Purge: Anarchy.

He's a handsome man. Has that roughness, rugged type of handsome.
  • Like 1

Um I don't think it's underrated. I think the first half is better than the 2nd half or parts of the 2nd half. I didn't like Red Skull.

Red Skull is great. Hugo Weaving was quite good in the role, and I'm disappointed that he's not interested in coming back, since I felt they left his character unresolved.

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 2

How is that possible when that movie hasn't come out yet?

Purge 2 screenings have started. There is one tomorrow at Arclight Hollywood, and day after at Century City. If anyone wants to go to Purge 2 at the Arclight tomorrow, I have passes and can't make it.

Edited by grim22