Blackout

Wednesday #s (Spatula): Dragon 3.53, 22JS 3.46, Malef 1.93, TLAM2 1.85, JB 1.6, FIOS 1.51, EoT 1.22, DOFP 0.83

Worst movie I have seen in the last few years has to be A Good Day to die hard.

Yeah, that's pretty fucking horrid, but I'm fairly sure I've seen worse. Thankfully, my mind appears to have blocked all memories relating to said horrible movies, as a coping mechanism. Only glimpses of dream-like Twilight-related memories break through sometimes. 

• Like 1

Seems like movies in general seem to be having longer than neccessary run-times, and I think that is a bad thing.  Maybe it started with Peter Jackson and The Rings/King Kong.  Each of those should have been 2:15 instead of 2:50.  We also had the Pirates movies that went 2:30 when they only needed to go 2 hours each.  Not to mention lots of comedies that now run 2 hours, whether it is something like Wedding Crashers or Judd Apatow stuff.  If you just want to be silly and make a comedy, that's fine.  Just make it 90 minutes and get out of there.  Naked Gun comedies used to be 85 minutes.

• Like 1

In recent years? Hmmmmm, first movies that come to mind are Killers(2010) and Jack and Jill (2011). God.........those were so bad.

Still though, I would rather see a bad movie that I knew I may not like, than seeing a movie I couldn't wait to see and find out it's terrible!
  • Like 3