CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

Also, it's bound to get buried so I may post elsewhere, but Guardians of the Galaxy is premiering 17 minutes for free at 150 IMAX theatres on July 7th.

This is what I mean about what Edge/Dragon/good movies should try to do if they are being overshadowed by other movies. They know they're good so let everyone else know too.

I assume Guardians is good otherwise it'd be a stupid stunt.

• Like 2

Someone who saw the film under spoilers tell me what the fuck was the plot?I remember bad jokes, explosions, more bad jokes, Beijing and more explosions.I knew about 2 of the Autobot names.Don't get me started on the Dinobots. You cannot be serious.God I'm so upset. Let this not be the last movie I see till Interstellar. Please. Please!!!!

Wow ED you hated this film that much... Worse than Part 2 and Spider flop 2014?

Jesus. I hope Corpus Christi is an outlier.Transformers - 2732Cap only did 1910 on it's opening day.

Imo that shows its playing well to family and general audiences so that means this will be a bit backloaded. 

If so It could be floating to around 200 million by next Sunday...

Guys need to stop thinking TF4 needs to make  all of its money this weekend only. 

Edited by Lordmandeep
  • Like 2

It will probably do around 100M unfortunately. 250M total seems about right though, but probably slightly higher. 

Prime may get more than Empire :P.. Still if  I dont like it, it will be hard to see it beat the Captain 2

domestically.....

For those saying under 100M OW  for Tranformers........

ROLL OUT BABY!!!!

• Like 1

So much: "Unfortunately and sadly"

I think its awesome that TF will go over 100m!

Did you have any doubts  in me Omega  Supreme!!!!!!-------- Optimus  Prime has arrived

to  Rollout some excitement back to openings!!!! YEEEEEHAWWWWWWW

CHEEERS!!!

• Like 2