CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

It is, tho.

There is a brilliant movie in there somewhere and I liked it to some extent. 

But there are moments were the script makes absolute no sense. I still have no idea how some things happened. 

Hulk Hogan and Steve Austin are easily the top 2 (rank them however you want to). Attendance wise, you can add Bruno Sammartino into the mix.

Pretty sad Hulk Hogan is a proven dooch bag in  real life . I would never support anything he does.. I can still remember his glory days... His son caused someones kid brain damage and this dude telling his son its bad karma for his sons best friend and not to worry about it.. I mean Hogan gives new levels to piece of shit people I think.

• Like 1

Pretty sad Hulk Hogan is a proven dooch bag in  real life . I would never support anything he does.. I can still remember his glory days... His son caused someones kid brain damage and this dude telling his son its bad karma for his sons best friend and not to worry about it.. I mean Hogan gives new levels to piece of shit people I think.

Fame and Fortune go to people's heads. It's sad.

In risk of bringing Pokemon discussion back into the limelight, I'd like to say that in 20 years, I'd bet there's a live-action Pokemon franchise as big as Transformers. Rewatching episodes on Netflix made me realize it's essentially the 80s cartoon of the 00s. Nostalgia will be strong and with a Michael Bay-like director, shit could be huge

• Like 1

In risk of bringing Pokemon discussion back into the limelight, I'd like to say that in 20 years, I'd bet there's a live-action Pokemon franchise as big as Transformers. Rewatching episodes on Netflix made me realize it's essentially the 80s cartoon of the 00s. Nostalgia will be strong and with a Michael Bay-like director, shit could be huge

The money is there. It is a shame it will most likely never happen.

Michael Bay directs.......

• Like 1

I know I need to buy that film. It was pretty good, but Walt you know thats like almost 10 yrs ago..Lol And the human stories are not just carcuasion.. We need to  see them representing all human beings in their films. I like how dreamworks and others keep showing tons of different aspects of mankind and chosing actors who embody that in their films :)

... it was 5 years ago, dude. You and numbers have a very open relationship.

• Like 1

Is there anyone who can Challenge John  Jone yet. The swedish dude was awesome, but I havent heard anything from Gustov in a minute. We also need a challenge for Cain. :D

Gus is getting a rematch in August. Cormier is next in line afterwards.

Cain is fighting Fabricio Werdum.

• Like 2

Fame and Fortune go to people's heads. It's sad.

Yeah folks thought Warrior was being too hard on Hulk, but man his 1 hour spilling the beans on the real Hogan is incredible.. And I bet very accurate. I never looked on Hogan the same way after TMZ put his recorded conversations to his son on how to deal with causing his best friend permanent mega brain damage in drag racing. Hogans son should have been in jail for decades in my book.

• Like 2