CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

I'm pretty sure Texas loves the hell out of Transformers.

There's a rule about messing with people in Texas.

Texas loves Nicola Peltz

Posted Image

Side note: Search for "Nicola Peltz" and the Google autofill suggestions are "Nicola Peltz Height" "Nicola Peltz Bra Size" and "Nicola Peltz feet". "Feet" seems to be a common autofill for any actress, does Quentin Tarantino use Google so much?

• Like 4

That's depressing.

I felt so disappointed in our state when I heard applause after the end of Revenge of the Fallen. I had a headache. But that Texas audience ate it up.

Good thing they got the most Texan person possible to fill in the lead role for Age of Extinction.

• Like 1

Britney at her peak was the perfect mix of Madonna's power of controversy and Janet's performance style on stage.

Ugh I hate that the Illuminati replaced her with one of those Stepford Wives robots in 2004.

• Like 1

LOL It just dawned on me when I read it. I know you're crazy about that movie.

If there ever was an Arrested Development / PR crossover, I'm not sure rallax would survive the awesome. (Actually, there's a AD episode that comes close!) :lol: Edited by Telemachos
  • Like 2

You didn't think they'd announce a sequel to PR and I wouldn't go full boners?

Hello, boner. Welcome back!.........................Okay, that sounds kinda wrong.
  • Like 4

Texas loves Nicola Peltz

Posted Image

Side note: Search for "Nicola Peltz" and the Google autofill suggestions are "Nicola Peltz Height" "Nicola Peltz Bra Size" and "Nicola Peltz feet". "Feet" seems to be a common autofill for any actress, does Quentin Tarantino use Google so much?

Google just wants people to know she doesn't have big toe thumbs like Megan Fox.

If there ever was an Arrested Development / PR crossover, I'm not sure rallax would survive the awesome.(Actually, there's a AD episode that comes close!) :lol:

Haha we'll have to send in the BOF search team for him.

• Like 1

Is there any evidence from the numbers reports that TF4 is doing well in The South, like Texas, for example?  I'm just thinking with all of the American flags Bay places in his shots - the flag plays very well in Texas - lots of military bases and such.  Other southern states, too.  Lots of trucks and cars - that plays well in NASCAR land, too.

That movie is shit

Even you hated it? :P

Honestly I felt like there was a good movie in there. Bleak, depressing, but kind of interesting.

Edited by MrPink