CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

He invents TJ Miller?

TJ Miller tests it out.

Man, you gotta see TJ Miller. He really gets into the thick of one of the action scenes, and he owned it like a champ. His role reminded me of Mads Mikkelson in Clash of the Titans. Watch the movie and you'll see, fellas.

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 1

The new decepticon threat will drill a hole through the Earth from Texas and get to China.

If you're about to respond with "HEY! You'd end up in the Indian Ocean if you did that", then you've already put more thought into the script than anyone involved with the movie will.

If Bay read this he'd start working on 5 straight away.Transformers: Dawn of Drills
  • Like 1

He invents a device that grabs beer out of the refrigerator and brings it to you.

I'm not joking.

Correction: It "almost" brings the beer to you. I didn't get the purpose of the robot which paints walls, seems like more trouble than just painting the walls yourself. The dog was cool though.

• Like 1

Is there any evidence from the numbers reports that TF4 is doing well in The South, like Texas, for example?  I'm just thinking with all of the American flags Bay places in his shots - the flag plays very well in Texas - lots of military bases and such.  Other southern states, too.  Lots of trucks and cars - that plays well in NASCAR land, too.

its doing tad better in South/south Central overall most area's normal range

• Like 1

Perhaps this will really be Michael Bay's last TF movie.

Paramount barely has any mega-franchises and are incredibly desperate.If TF4 makes one billion they'll be backing the dump truck full of money toward Michael Bay's house.Bay isn't going to turn down 50-100 million to do another loud, dumb robot movie.

Is there any actual numbers evidence that displays regional geography?  Similar to the under 25/over 25 or male/female statistics.

there are all sorts of breakdowns available

I assume the internal numbers that the studios get have some sort of breakdown, but those specifics are guarded like gold. Ain't none of us seeing that stuff.

pretty much

• Like 1