CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

Or not.. I could say the same for Disney putting money into Mals BO to save face as most says its a horrid film and its audience should be totally destroyed by Transformers, DOFP, 22Jump and Dragon 2, yet it miracoulsly continues to strive...

On the contrary, it clearly has been well-received by its target audience, which is under-served anyway (generally speaking).

• Like 3

I'm talking about INSIDE LLEWYN DAVIS...

Oh I was just  adding that the great ones find a way despite natural talent or other shortcomings to get to the goal..

And it doesnt  hurt that many of them were studying otherwordly mind power development techniques to ensure their hard work attracts eventual top level results..

:). Some folks who are diehard Law of Attraction enthusiasts

1. Oprah

2. Bill Gates.

3.  Walt Disney.

4. Jack Canfield

5. Rhonda Byrne

6. Howard Stern

7.  Will SMith

8. Henry Ford

9. James Frakken Cameron

10. Andrew Carnegie

11. Steven Speilberg

12. Steve Jobs

13. Nicolas Telsa

14. Albert Eienstein

.....To name a few ;)

• Like 1

Or not.. I could say the same for Disney putting money into Mals BO to save face as most says its a horrid film and its audience should be totally destroyed by Transformers, DOFP, 22Jump and Dragon 2, yet it miracoulsly continues

You remind me of a guy who kept saying the studio was buying the copies when Adele's 21 sold its first two millions. He gave up around the time it hit 5 million copies. I wonder if he knows that it's at 27 million copies now.
  • Like 1

Looks like Ed is back. How many bottles of Corona did it take?

The good thing about Mexican-American is...You can root for Mexico and USA!
  • Like 1

I'm talking about INSIDE LLEWYN DAVIS...

Lol I didnt even know that was a movie good buddy. I was just chipping in on the whole you have to believe in yourself and focus through the ruff times and know you cant be stopped... When did that film come out  Tele? :)

• Like 1

Oh I was just  adding that the great ones find a way despite natural talent or other shortcomings to get to the goal..

And it doesnt  hurt that many of them were studying otherwordly mind power development techniques to ensure their hard work attracts eventual top level results..

1. Oprah

2. Bill Gates.

3.  Walt Disney.

4. Jack Canfield

5. Rhonda Byrne

6. Howard Stern

7.  Will SMith

8. Henry Ford

9. James Frakken Cameron

10. Andrew Carnegie

11. Steven Speilberg

12. Steve Jobs

13. Nicolas Telsa

14. Albert Eienstein

.....To name a few ;)

[citation needed]

Edited by Jack Nevada hates movies

1. Oprah

2. Bill Gates.

3.  Walt Disney.

4. Jack Canfield

5. Rhonda Byrne

6. Howard Stern

7.  Will SMith

8. Henry Ford

9. James Frakken Cameron

10. Andrew Carnegie

11. Steven Speilberg

12. Steve Jobs

13. Nicolas Telsa

14. Albert Eienstein

.....To name a few ;)

I'm cool with Law of Attraction Theories.  I just wasn't cool with "The Secret" cause it sent a terrible message that you just "Think it" and it happens Vs working hard towards something before it happens. 

• Like 1

The good thing about Mexican-American is...You can root for Mexico and USA!

So this means you will be disappointed again next Tuesday :lol: 

• Like 1

Lol I didnt even know that was a movie good buddy. I was just chipping in on the whole you have to believe in yourself and focus through the ruff times and know you cant be stopped... When did that film come out  Tele? :)

Last Christmas. It's a Coen brothers movie. It was up for a couple Oscars and was very well-received.

• Like 2