CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

Oh didnt know that... I did see him  once insult someone badly for asking for money and it was caught on tape and Jobs was worth over a billion a t the time lol. Anyone whos a true LOA  person knows you have to give alot to the universe or your power will nevr er reach it full potential and anger and alll that only attracts sickness, some sort of bad karma or thing to happen to finances or life.

I usedd to have such a temper when folks ticked me off in business or other things. Now I just remind myself of Job and Walt at the end on how the universe cant take it all away from you if you dont manage your states and stay as happy and grateful as possible!  :)

Oh, he was a tremendous asshole in many ways. And yet, he could be surprisingly nice and charming at times as well. He was a really complicated, interesting, and conflicted dude.

But hey.Neo has more posts than me but only like 8,000 likes or something.

~1000 of those are from that time I liked my way through the Jupiter Ascending thread. Basically every other post was his

• Like 7

I don't know what you're talking about CJohn.

You know damn well what I am talking about.

The power of a newborn...  :ph34r:

Edited by CJohn

Blankments, Empire, and the Amazing Spider-Man 2 thread have caused me to cumulatively double my likes in the past 2 months. Thank you my friends.

That thread was the greatest thing ever at one point. Seriously, we need TASM3 as soon as possible. Even better, we need the Sinister Six spin-off for 2015 or 2016!

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 4

Yes, I'm well aware of all of that. He also took the time to mentor Larry Page in his final days.

Damn  Tele the article showed Jobs was still a ttyrant andd examples of him being a crazy sexist. He didnt not feel women should be an  important factor in major business... See this guy was a mess. Guess he took from some of the the teachings threw away the rest as seeing people as  equals and everyone even a guy stuck on a island if he focusses on it hard enough can one day attract a billion dollar empire. Money is all energy...We just have to align  with it properly and keep building.. But  never start not giving people their due or degrading  them or  feel all are beneath you that dont have your status quo.

This was Jobs and Walt towards the end unfornately and God and his universe when you act like this for too long a time ...The price can be steep.

That thread was the greatest thing ever at one point. Seriously, we need TASM3 as soon as possible. Even better, we need the Sinister Six spin-off for 2015 or 2016!

That may have been the only thread to have 2 different parts, and over 400 pages in each part. The original thread got really out of hand before it was closed.

My like count has increased a lot recently and I like to believe it's because of my thought-provoking, awesome, deep thoughts that provoke thoughts from others and make them think and NOT just because of blank running through every thread ever.

• Like 6

Damn  Tele the article showed Jobs was still a ttyrant andd examples of him being a crazy sexist. He didnt not feel women should be an  important factor in major business... 

Erm, that's not true at all. I've never read anything to that effect and I'm reasonably up to date on his life and career. Care to give me some links to substantiate it?

My like count has increased a lot recently and I like to believe it's because of my thought-provoking, awesome, deep thoughts that provoke thoughts from others and make them think and NOT just because of blank running through every thread ever.

All like counts should have a little footnote with the % that comes from Blank. We need to get Water Bottle to program that in

Edited by Chewy
  • Like 4

You just have to love Blank and Empire. They appreciate every post and we appreciate every like.:)
  • Like 2