CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

Blank

You've seriously been going overboard recently. Most of what you've posted here is spam.

C'mon. You gotta tone it down

You know... I know you're right. :/ And I've tried to get better by actually using the MultiQuote feature but there's a lot dead space in my posts and I know it.

I have no one to blame but myself for this shit, but if I had to psychoanalyze myself, I'd say that the fact that I've near zero social interaction with people outside my family for the past few weeks, I'm trying to overcompensate online. Why I have zero social interaction... IDK. Probably still my depression lingering around. What do I know though?

I'll try to tone it down more, sorry.

• Like 6

dinobot names:

I could swear

either Drift or Crosshairs called one of them Spike at the end of the movie.

Crosshairs calls Scorn, Spikes but I think it was just an affectionate nickname. Everything else calls Scorn, Scorn. ((BTW Scorn=The Spinosaurus))

You know... I know you're right. :/ And I've tried to get better by actually using the MultiQuote feature but there's a lot dead space in my posts and I know it.

I have no one to blame but myself for this shit, but if I had to psychoanalyze myself, I'd say that the fact that I've near zero social interaction with people outside my family for the past few weeks, I'm trying to overcompensate online. Why I have zero social interaction... IDK. Probably still my depression lingering around. What do I know though?

Not to prod, and admittedly this is a digression, but aren't you part of theater groups and such? I've seen your posts from some of the events. Summer job between semesters? General friends at large? We always like to see you here, but just doing something else other than being on your computer can make a big difference.

• Like 6

Go hang out with some friends

Read a book

Watch a movie (if not on tv, then at a theater!)

Tip over some cows

Put a penny on the railroad tracks

• Like 4

Thanks. What did you love about it? Just wondering? I've written plenty of other SB story, I consider him to be the most unique superhero ever created. The character is meant to a satire of superhero tropes as well.

I like the banter best. It was fun and well-written :)

I want you to do that 24 FB spoof.

Hmmm...I'm thinking I'll do it post-Jandrew/MrPink's story then :)

I want what Blankments is having!:

Posted Image

Image isn't showing up for me :(

• Like 3

Hopefully Trashformers is but a distant memory by the time Apes aka the Movie of the Summer comes out. 

The Movie of the summer?

Doubtful. I doubt it'll be as big as TF, and for now, it seems unlikely it'll be as good as X-Men or EOT.

I like the banter best. It was fun and well-written :)

Hmmm...I'm thinking I'll do it post-Jandrew/MrPink's story then :)

Thanks. It's the typical superhero sidekick relationship with the sidekick being smarter than the hero.

Can I be involved as a government agent?