CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

The mere fact that baumer didn't love it is keeping me from spending $30 on it at Cinetopia today. I'll be seeing HTTYD2.

yes but my reason for not liking it is probably completely different than some people. I had a love affair with the original cast and the original characters and their story arc. I found that to be severely lacking in this story. The action the special effects all the Transformers stuff is pretty good its just I had no connection to the story and the cast in this movie and that really left me bored.
  • Like 2

Actually that's probably the most boring number possible. Not particularly good or bad. Will probably do 250 dom and a billion WW and win the summer by default.

• Like 2

If that's the case then TF4 should make around 340m. Yeah...it's going to struggle to make 100m less than that.

You assume Harry Potter legs for TF4. That's just isn't going to happen. It will finish closer to 300m, than 240m.

Baumer's in denial that he hated TF4. It's okay, B. They can't all be as good as Revenge of the Fallen.

This is true. But I have 1 and 3 ranked higher than 2.

Sorry to hear that you don't like it though I kind of expected it. You hate Godzilla after all.

Transformers fans on the TF board seem to enjoy it much more than GA so maybe TF4 was meant for people who prefer the Transformers-centric movie.

The general audience loves to watch Transformers regardless.

Edited by Fancyarcher

Actually that's probably the most boring number possible. Not particularly good or bad. Will probably do 250 dom and a billion WW and win the summer by default.

It's actually a good # considering the massive foreign haul. As a stand alone #, that domestic total is meh when we all know it's going to drop reasonably hard.

Just watched Mission Impossible 4. Sweet-ass movie. Great action, great team dynamic, great musical score, it's just great. One of the best blockbusters of the new decade.

It was okay.

TDKR, btw, was better than any of the CBMs this year so far.

• Like 4

It's actually a good # considering the massive foreign haul. As a stand alone #, that domestic total is meh when we all know it's going to drop reasonably hard.

Right, I'm talking strictly about the dom OD when I say it's the most boring number. The Chinese OD on the other hand is super impressive

• Like 1