CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

Orson Welles, babay!

Yes indeed " PREPARE YOURSELF FOR OBLIVIONN ACCURSED!"  " I AM UNICRON!!!!!

Well if Galvatron is now back(Galvatron= Megatrons body completely changed by the Godlike Power of Unicron  ----Welll the next film Unicron proably is coming next--Holy Shit... I Cant wait to see Unicron the world eater transformer on the big screen!"

• Like 1

No.

LOL You're biased so your vote doesn't count.

Nolan could take a shit and smear it on the screen and you would give it a 10 out of 10.

Edited by ECSTASY
  • Like 2

Earth To Echo's not going to get good reviews either if the early reviews are any indication so yeah...... Flop.

Was anyone actually expecting good reviews?

So I guess we can conclude that Dragons 2 is actually a really good movie, but came out at the wrong time when people were clamoring for Bromance and dick jokes, right??? You also have to know that both of these movies are experiencing good legs cause of them being family oriented..

Uh... you can say it was a bad time to release, but 22 Jump Street is one of the best movies of the summer along with Dragon 2. It's a shame Dragon disappointed, yeah, but 22 is not worth blaming at all

To make the home viewing experience as painful as it was watching in the theater?

I have yet to see it at all. Doesn't matter. I need it. 

• Like 1

LOL You're biased so your vote doesn't count. Nolan could take a shit and smear it on screen and you would give it a 10 out of 10.

He did. It's called Insomnia. Still a great movie.
  • Like 1

He did. It's called Insomnia. Still a great movie.

Insomnia is Nolan taking a shit? That man shits gold then. 

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 2

DOFP w/ X-Men Collection looks good too.

Posted Image

I usually never care about those because I already have all the moves. I don't need to buy them again. 

• Like 1

lol.  Reminds me a lot of when you were trashing Frozen's unbelievable run last year.  .  

It's obvious...no one wants to waste two hours of their summer to watch an annoying nerd like Hiccup again.  

Maleficent is the mini Frozen this summer.  I would ROFLMAO if its holds are so good that it tops that other overrated crap from the summer - DOFP.   I know the chances are real low for sure, probably just 10% or so, but it would be oh so delicious to watch the meltdown here.  

It's funny, because Maleficent is easily the most overrated movie of the summer on these boards

• Like 1