CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

Listening to

on iTunes right now.

So awesome in how it slowly builds the atmosphere and tension of the spacewalk situation with the slowly mounting specter of doom before we then lead into the Part 2 track with DAT THEME.

This track is kinda how I picture music for a live-action Halo movie sounding.

Listening to

on iTunes right now.

So awesome in how it slowly builds the atmosphere and tension of the spacewalk situation with the slowly mounting specter of doom before we then lead into the Part 2 track with DAT THEME.

This track is kinda how I picture music for a live-action Halo movie sounding.

Will you be my new #ED? Be my Garrus?

• Like 2

Ok so I'm watching a show about people going into each others houses and rating them out of ten, the winner getting a dinner party. A dude just got eliminated and now he's walking about his house with 'White Flag' by Dido playing in the background.

I'm truly crying.

• Like 4

Will you be my new #ED? Be my Garrus?

I don't do the double entendre homoerotic subtext that's #ED's forte. But the Normandy bros do need to kick some ass.

Edited by 4815162342
  • Like 7

Ok so I'm watching a show about people going into each others houses and rating them out of ten, the winner getting a dinner party. A dude just got eliminated and now he's walking about his house with 'White Flag' by Dido playing in the background.

I'm truly crying.

Sounds like an awesome show.

You should see the crap that passes on Portuguese channels. Now THAT would put you crying :lol: 

• Like 1

I don't do the double entendre homoerotic subtext that's #ED's forte. But the Normandy bros do need to kick some ass.

That's ok, we're space bros. And it's time to kick ass and take some names. You can be Space Batman, and I'll be that guy that beats up on big stupid jellyfishes.

• Like 2

Just got back from Locke.Tom Hardy gives an amazing one man show performance of a man who acts like he suffers from some sort of mental disease (schizophrenia perhaps), and has many problems in his life. The scenes where he's talking to himself are amazingly done and he shows much emotion.

As for the film itself it was fairly interesting and gripping. I don’t think I’ve seen many movies where the film is basically the exact same length as the car trip it’s supposed to show. Also there are some interesting shots of the road and all the cars driving by.

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 4

That's ok, we're space bros. And it's time to kick ass and take some names. You can be Space Batman, and I'll be that guy that beats up on big stupid jellyfishes.

Blankments can be Kaiden. Something about him reminds of Carth Onasi, that earnest, wanting to be liked thing going on.

• Like 3

Blankments can be Kaiden. Something about him reminds of Carth Onasi, that earnest, wanting to be liked thing going on.

...Carth. Fucking Carth.

*Something is bothering Carth*

What's up?

'Fuck you Revan'

• Like 3

I just had an epiphany:

Maleficent was made by a committee of Frozen haters, deliberately made to be a bad movie that people would still love on account of Jolie, so that all of the internet could understand how they felt when Frozen was doing well. Well played.

• Like 3