CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

It'll be interesting how it holds next weekend.I mean, it's Transformers, and nobody seems to really like it...but on the other hand, there's nothing really big opening for 4th of July either. That's got to help.

TF3 dropped over 50% despite a Wednesday opening, and the weekend this year will be deflated by the 4th falling on Friday. I'm seeing at least a 60% drop, maybe close to 65%.

• Like 1

The Power of Earth To Echo.

We need 2 territories to perform with China to decent extent we will have can you believe it 500m OS  from 3 territorries.. HOly shit Fancy.

Japan 80-100+M,  UK 40-50+, Which others does Prime score big in .. China 270-300+M

• Like 1

We need 2 territories to perform with China to decent extent we will have can you believe it 500m OS  from 3 territorries.. HOly shit Fancy.

Japan 80-100+M,  UK 40-50+, Which others does Prime score big in .. China 270-300+M

Russia should be massive. 40 - 50m.

• Like 1

We need 2 territories to perform with China to decent extent we will have can you believe it 500m OS  from 3 territorries.. HOly shit Fancy. Japan 80-100+M,  UK 40-50+, Which others does Prime score big in .. China 270-300+M

TF3 did 54m in Japan I doubt it's gonna grow 85%, or even grow at all.
  • Like 1

TF3 dropped over 50% despite a Wednesday opening, and the weekend this year will be deflated by the 4th falling on Friday. I'm seeing at least a 60% drop, maybe close to 65%.

Dude. 50% was an excellent second weekend drop.

Only Friday will get somewhat deflated. But Thursday could get a big boost.

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/daily/chart/?sortdate=2008-07-03&p=.htm

I'm sure Hollywood hates that their biggest growth territories have terrible settlement rates and shitty ancillary markets.But...what can they do.

The executives can sleep tight with all the money they have.

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 2