CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

It isn't a lock to hit 1 Billion, but I will be shocked if it doesn't.

I will do a worldwide tour and watch it multiple times to ensure it if I have to.No, I don't have enough money to achieve this. Shut up.
  • Like 1

Kal, it won't reach 1 Billion OS. It will make a billion WW probably, but not OS by itself. It might even miss 1 Billion WW. 

If it reaches 80-100M in Japan, 40-60+ M in UK, Germany 40-50+M.... You got to be kidding.. With 270-300+M in China...

It could definitely hit 1B  OS.. Tons of territorries left to super perform in. Just  because you dont want Optimus Prime to be that big Empire bud, doesnt mean it wont conquer everything  this year.,

Avatar made 2 billion OS and far less expanded market...Of course its one of the best movies of all time and boasts the best movie experience of all time as well, but still till we see its max with the other big markets. 900M-1B OS is in the cards.

As China could hit 300M , Japan could hit over a 100, , Germany will give us 40-60M...:) I like Optimus's chances.

1B WW a near lock..Damn!!

If it reaches 80-100M in Japan, 40-60+ M in UK, Germany 40-50+M.... You got to be kidding.. With 270-300+M in China...

It could definitely hit 1B  OS.. Tons of territorries left to super perform in. Just  because you dont want Optimus Prime to be that big Empire bud, doesnt mean it wont conquer everything  this year.,

Avatar made 2 billion OS and far less expanded market...Of course its one of the best movies of all time and boasts the best movie experience of all time as well, but still till we see its max with the other big markets. 900M-1B OS is in the cards.

As China could hit 300M , Japan could hit over a 100, , Germany will give us 40-60M... :) I like Optimus's chances.

:lol: You're just wildly making up numbers, Kal.

• Like 5

I will do a worldwide tour and watch it multiple times to ensure it if I have to.No, I don't have enough money to achieve this. Shut up.

Sounds like a great trip. Traveling the world, but all you see are insides of movie theaters.  :lol:

Is it possible for a Transformers and Bayformers fan like me to be pushed to the limit? Yes, yes it is. TF4 tested my patience, it lingered on forever. And I'm saying that as someone who liked the others.

Disappointed...

LOL think you should go back to Krypton,its  in the top 10 territories and on some individual films in top 5, its would have been about 10% or more of US gross on TF3

Ive heard this from folks who said the same thing about Iron Man 3 , Frozen and yes my favorite win Avatar has no chance to beat Titanic or Pirates lol...

Im afraid your not a god here. That place is reserved for james Cameron RTH. :)

As China could hit 300M , Japan could hit over a 100, , Germany will give us 40-60M... :) I like Optimus's chances.

It won't make 1 Billion OS. I am 100% sure of that. It's not about what I want it to make. I am just being realistic Kal bud. :)

Ive heard this from folks who said the same thing about Iron Man 3 , Frozen and yes my favorite win Avatar has no chance to beat Titanic or Pirates lol...

Im afraid your not a god here. That place is reserved for james Cameron RTH. :)

Kal, Rth sees the raw data, the actual numbers as they come in. He's far more knowledgeable about any of this (and how it works) than any of us amateurs. He's not guessing with his heart, or coming up with reasons why (or why not) a movie should get to a certain total. He is looking at the numbers themselves.

• Like 2

:lol: You're just wildly making up numbers, Kal.

I suggest you check china. And See how mcuch smaller markets were and Avatar made 2billlion in them.. Its not likely, but when you get up to 300M from one territory your almost there.. Anyone that thinks this will miss a billion is crazy lol

WTH isn't it after midnight in Ohio? I hope the guy survives though.

It's 2:40 in the morning.

The guy was non-responsive and the paramedics declared him dead.

An hour later, he was apparently talking in the hospital!!! (Note: this story is obviously still developing, but hopefully he'll be okay. We followed by semi-reliable tweets and speculation for the first few hours.)

http://www.10tv.com/content/stories/2014/06/28/columbus-crew-off-duty-firefighter-struck-by-lightning.html

• Like 1

You know Australia is a bigger Territory for BO than Germany right...just saying.... even 40 is only possible in GER if it outperforms TF3

• Like 4