CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

just watched the new episodes of Korra. They were great!

only mentioning it for when blanks eventually reads the thread. boy needs to quit drinking the haterade and check them out.

I'm told him the show was pretty good, but I meant to say great, course he said no.

The WW box office for TF4 is 301.3M considering only 90M OW in China, since actuals are closer to 98M, I think the WW box office will be around 310-315 when actuals come in.

I know right 101 M  Domestic OW and 309-315 M is very likely.. .And they got a whole lot of territorries to hit still... Amazing!!

I'm told him the show was pretty good, but I meant to say great, course he said no.

I get why he'd be apprehensive tho. book 2 was rather awkward with a wtf ending. these new episodes were great, I can't think of a thing they did wrong. they had such an A:TLA feel about them. I get the feeling the creators learned from their mistakes and we're in for something really great this year, if the early ones are anything to go by.

• Like 1

Actually, Jobs mellowed in later years (compared to his earlier days).

Oh didnt know that... I did see him  once insult someone badly for asking for money and it was caught on tape and Jobs was worth over a billion a t the time lol. Anyone whos a true LOA  person knows you have to give alot to the universe or your power will nevr er reach it full potential and anger and alll that only attracts sickness, some sort of bad karma or thing to happen to finances or life.

I usedd to have such a temper when folks ticked me off in business or other things. Now I just remind myself of Job and Walt at the end on how the universe cant take it all away from you if you dont manage your states and stay as happy and grateful as possible!  :)