CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

Ready to start a long drive to Universal city in 30 minutes or so to watch TF4 in IMAX 3D. Lets see how the wife likes it, I told her it is almost 3 hours long, her reaction was "As long as it is not boring like Pacific Rim" (direct quote). She did like EOT though.

Damn right. Boring movie as fuck. 

Ready to start a long drive to Universal city in 30 minutes or so to watch TF4 in IMAX 3D. Lets see how the wife likes it, I told her it is almost 3 hours long, her reaction was "As long as it is not boring like Pacific Rim" (direct quote). She did like EOT though.

You're attempting this at 5pm? Don't you live in BH? That would be a lot of street driving wouldn't it?

Alan Sepinwall and Todd VanDerWerff are like my two favourite tv critics and they both gave it straight A grades so I'm really looking forward to it. and they're saying the third episode focused on my man Chris Eccleston is apparently amazing

Sepinwall is my dog.

I might watch as well, been missing TV since Mad Men ended its half season

You're attempting this at 5pm? Don't you live in BH? That would be a lot of street driving wouldn't it?

Yup, Pico onto La peer onto Melrose onto Cahuenga onto Universal Citywalk. Anything but the freeways at this time.

Edited by grim22
  • Like 1

showtimes at one of the local drive-ins this weekend, with a late start caused by a late sunset:

Transformers AOE - 9:40

22 Jump St - 12:50

That's right, 22JS isn't even starting until 12:50 in the morning.

Anyone who stays til the end isn't getting home until well after 3am.

my drive-in has it with Dragon 2. Likely will be seeing it that way

As long as a guy doesn't shave his body hair, I'm happy.Now cuddle me.

Shave if look like gorilla yeah maybe otherwise as is and I never get why guys shave pubic better look with itanyway so off topic... Wait that never happens
  • Like 2

That is so fucking mean. 

Yeah....seriously. Blankments and Empire make the world a better place. I don't hear anyone saying that getting money from the tooth fairy isn't a big deal because she's a tooth addict and will pay to feed her addiction. Instead, people wave that money around like they won the lottery.

• Like 3

thankfully not quite yet.

would've been an epic scene to end the show on though.

How much more time will AMC drag that show? I heard it is good, but c'mon, it seems to stop for every 5/6 episodes that pass.

Yeah....seriously. Blankments and Empire make the world a better place. I don't hear anyone saying that getting money from the tooth fairy isn't a big deal because she's a tooth addict and will pay to feed her addiction. Instead, people wave that money around like they won the lottery.

Posted Image

• Like 2