CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

Ok so 22J HTTYD2 same ball park as what I said couple hrs agoAOE, think I'd have to agree atm with high ends so I'll for now go with 38-41for it to do only 35-36 it has to play out like MOS,most others highertwo things, one with film at this BO level and higher being just 1% out in a calc Could throw you off millions2nd trying to do this shit from a mobile device is like ahhhh...hope you appreciate it LOL well I know you do

God damn it! I don't fuckin' want 40 million! That would mean 100 is very possible for it, with good walk-ups. Fuck that shit!  :(

• Like 1

And people in hell want ice water :D

Always thought of hell as freezing - so as to break stereotypes. 

Current range is probably enough to get it over 100 million with slight fudge, right?

And that makes me sick to my stomach.

• Like 1

Always thought of hell as freezing - so as to break stereotypes. 

And that makes me sick to my stomach.

Well, doing the math in my head, 38 million won't do it. 38 million would be closer to 95 million

But with 40 million? Possible. 41 million?

:ohmygod:

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 2

Just got back from Walmart. Saw a guy shopping in his underwear -literally boxers and white tee, a small white girl rolling with 4 big black guys, a girl dancing like she was Beyonce at the checkout, and a dude running around the water aisle yelling in a fake British Shakespeare accent (I think in search of Monster).Ive seen it all yall, Ive seen it all. Walmart never lies.As for numbers, thank you RTH, another boring big release.

Edited by Jandrew
  • Like 5

What kind of a messy box office report is this? Goddam wide range.
  • Like 1

Just got back from Walmart. Saw a guy shopping in his underwear -literally boxers and white tee, a small white girl rolling with 4 big black guys, a girl dancing like she was Beyonce at the checkout, and a dude running around the water aisle yelling in a fake British Shakespeare accent (I think in search of Monster).

Ive seen it all yall, Ive seen it all. Walmart never lies.

As for numbers, thank you RTH, another boring bug release.

The Solution...

Posted Image

• Like 6

In addition this 4th installment in the lucrative Transformer franchise started the weekend with $30M Internationally for a worldwide total of $38.7M – placing #1 in all 22 early-releasing foreign territories. Key highlights included Russia with a massive $5.5M opening day, second biggest of all time and biggest opening day of 2014 and +15% above Transformers 3. China set a record for midnight previews with a $3.5M bow Thursday, no doubt because a significant part of the movie takes place there. (Fanboys and reviewers alike are complaining about the "very obvious placement" of Chinese products.) The film opens in 37 overseas markets this weekend, representing 60% of global including Australia, Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong. http://nikkifinke.com/transformers-age-extinction-starts-weekend-worldwide/

Edited by kayumanggi
  • Like 1