#ED

Monday Actuals: Transformers - 10.5M

My projections for the week(based on former TF films, the modern Tuesday uptick and 2003 July 4th pattern):

Mon: 11.58m(-55%)

Tue:  12.16m(+5%)

Wed: 8.51m(-30%)

Thu:  9.79m(+15%)(Dat July 4th effect)

So...

Mon: 10.96m(-57%)

Tue:  11.54m(+5%)

Wed: 7.89m(-32%)

Thu:  9.17m(+16%)

We'll see... ;)

10.9 huh? That's one down...

Mon: 10.96m(-57%) Posted Image

Tue:  11.54m(+5%)

Wed: 7.89m(-32%)

Thu:  9.17m(+16%)

:P

• Like 4

That wasn't really surprising, especially Tammy. It looked like a redo of The Heat, except not as good.

Earth to Echo I want to see. It looks so cute. :wub:

Posted Image

Hmmm, that looks strangely familiar.

Posted Image

• Like 6

And if that movie is 50% good as the book, AMPAS will be crazy about it. That man´s story is unbelievable.

Posted Image

I'm gonna need stupid Academy farts to nominate Jack O'Connell. These "he's too young" arguments can kiss my ass, they're never dismissing actresses in their early 20s

• Like 1

Sheesh. Dragon's much, much better. Please just see that instead, man.

Might be too many kids today.  I don't like being the only solo 40 year old in a kids movie.  Believe it or not, I get strange looks sometimes from the parents.  No joke.  So I like to wait to see films like this until much later in their run.

• Like 6

Might be too many kids today.  I don't like being the only solo 40 year old in a kids movie.  Believe it or not, I get strange looks sometimes from the parents.  No joke.  So I like to wait to see films like this until much later in their run.

Climate of fear, I'm telling you.

• Like 2

:rofl:

Hmmm, that looks strangely familiar.

Posted Image

I hardly see a resemblence.... <_<  That thing is NOT cute.

• Like 2

I feel you on this one, B. ;)

• Like 2

Malf it is then! :D There's gonna be kids, parents, hot gays and girls, you won't stand out that much :P

Edited by BobbyJohn
  • Like 3

For HTTYD2, another butt in the seats won't make a difference. That film is already doomed at the BO. However, Maleficent has a chance to do things. You could make a difference. See Maleficent and be magnificent.

*The following message is brought to you by Disney

• Like 6

Might be too many kids today. I don't like being the only solo 40 year old in a kids movie. Believe it or not, I get strange looks sometimes from the parents. No joke. So I like to wait to see films like this until much later in their run.

Our local playgrounds have signs saying no adults are allowed to hang out there unless they're taking care of a kid.
  • Like 5

For HTTYD2, another butt in the seats won't make a difference. That film is already doomed at the BO. However, Maleficent has a chance to do things. You could make a difference. See Maleficent and be magnificent.

*The following message is brought to you by Disney

:rofl:

• Like 2