#ED

Monday Actuals: Transformers - 10.5M

Remember when TASM2 was going to win the superhero war at the BO this year? Ahhh a stroll down memory lane.

I never thought that. I had it like this:

DOFP

TASM2

CAP2

GOTG

WW, I wasn't far off. ;)

• Like 1

Remember when TASM2 was going to win the superhero war at the BO this year? Ahhh a stroll down memory lane.

Man I thought it was a foregone conclusion.

• Like 3

They're very different. There's no depth in Sparrow, never was suppoused to be so any character/quirks are pure thx to actor's amazing job at creating the entire character himself. Many would probably consider something like this a bigger acting achievement than Malf. Others will think Malf was much harder character to tackle because of actual depth that had to be pulled off, major changes to the character, both dramatic and campy scenes, scenes with little-to-none dialogue that stil rely on Malf's emotions and character etc.

Sis please, just last week I was hating on her crappy performance in Mr. and Mrs. Smith :rolleyes: I ain't delusional stan :rolleyes:

The only character in that movie in that movie with real depth is King Stefan. FACT.

• Like 3

The only character in that movie in that movie with real depth is King Stefan. FACT.

True. His turn to the dark side was much more realistic and believable than that of the homewrecking skeleton AngeliNO. He had ambitions to live in the castle since childhood, and as a man that ambition turned to greed. 

Posted Image

• Like 1

I'd rather be forced to watch TASM2 on a loop for the rest of my life then have to watch Maleficent again.

I would rather kill myself. 

• Like 3

Blank I just got my first like from you this week. I was starting to feel a little neglected and offended. If you can’t get a like from Blank, you’re doing something wrong. 

You must just not be in the threads I frequent :/