BadAtGender

Tues# TF4 10.41, HTTYD2 2.61, 22JS 2.28, Malef 1.57, TLAM2 1.17 | Full numbers Page 1

Dragon 2 was even better the second time. Cried a ton moreControversial opinion time: both LEGO and Dragon 2 are miles better than Frozen.And with that I'll leave this thread until Fault is done. Enjoy the flame war!

Nothing controversial about stating facts. Tangled, Dragon 1, Wreck-It Ralph, Rango and Coraline are also better than Frozen, off the top of my head. Frozen is good too though! 

Edited by Boogie Nights
  • Like 1

Did you enjoy them? 

No, but at least the first one was kind of watchable, if you don't have a problem with musicals.

I think I gave it something like a 5/10, as it had some catchy songs at least.

The sequels were more of the same with worse soundtrack, I really can't remember anything about what they were about though.

• Like 1

He's still hugeMrs Smith says so

If he plays it right, After Earth could only be seen as a blip on his career.

Not that I expect him to "play it right".

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 1

Dragon 2 was even better the second time. Cried a ton more

Controversial opinion time: both LEGO and Dragon 2 are miles better than Frozen.

And with that I'll leave this thread until Fault is done. Enjoy the flame war!

Posted Image

You just drop this and leave? No fair :(

• Like 1

No, but at least the first one was kind of watchable, if you don't have a problem with musicals.

I think I gave it something like a 5/10, as it had some catchy songs at least.

The sequels were more of the same with worse soundtrack, I really can't remember anything about what they were about though.

Really? huh, I love the second one. 

• Like 1

How many of you guys have actually seen any of the High School Musical movies?

I admit I saw the third one in theaters, only because the movie I wanted to see (Madagascar Escape 2 Africa) had been sold out.

• Like 1

Does any one else think that The Green Lantern was better than the Avengers?

Really. I never understood the hate on Green Lanter. I mean it wasn't great, but it was ceartainly enjoyable. 

I also like all of the High School Musical films.

This is not a joke.

Now I know not to trust your opinion of movies.

• Like 5

With these numbers you just know there will be Transformers 5... and it too will be terrible  :(

Kind of reminds me of when we used to have terrible horror movies get 6, 7, 8, or 9 sequels - whether it was Friday the 13th or Freddy Krueger, or whomever else.  The difference with Transformers is that the cult following is just much larger.  But it still a cult following.  

• Like 1

Kind of reminds me of when we used to have terrible horror movies get 6, 7, 8, or 9 sequels - whether it was Friday the 13th or Freddy Krueger, or whomever else.  The difference with Transformers is that the cult following is just much larger.  But it still a cult following.  

I'm not sure you can credit a billion dollar grossing franchise to a cult following.

I could be wrong though.

• Like 4