BadAtGender

Tues# TF4 10.41, HTTYD2 2.61, 22JS 2.28, Malef 1.57, TLAM2 1.17 | Full numbers Page 1

Ate two pizzas. Not a good idea. Might throw up.

I feel you on that, last night after the US-Belgium match me and friends went from the bar to another place for food and I don't think I ever ate so much in my life. I puked when I got home but it wasn't from the alcohol, I was actually so full it was making me feel sick.

• Like 1

Looking forward to joining you! Still shocked Uni hired her to direct such an important, acclaimed and massive best-seller. 

Posted Image

Did she finish directing UNBROKEN? When does it open? What's the buzz? I hope that it doesn't end up doing an In the Land of Blood and Honey on us...
  • Like 1

I feel you on that, last night after the US-Belgium match me and friends went from the bar to another place for food and I don't think I ever ate so much in my life. I puked when I got home but it wasn't from the alcohol, I was actually so full it was making me feel sick.

"The meal is not over when I'm full. The meal is over when I hate myself" -- Louis C.K

• Like 1

Aaaw, just cheese. I would have went buffalo chicken. Now THAT, you could totally eat two ones and it be okay ;)

Chicken on pizza sounds pretty unappealing to me. I had a bacon pizza the other day and it just felt wrong.

Did she finish directing UNBROKEN? When does it open? What's the buzz? I hope that it doesn't end up doing an In the Land of Blood and Honey on us...

I think she's adding the final touches. Comes out on Dec 25. I already saw promo for it at Barnes & Noble. There was a display for the book that read: In Theatres December 25. 

There's also an "Olympics trailer" out but we need the actual trailer. 

• Like 1

Hey, Margheritas are boss :P

MarGARrita's are where it's at :P :P  Marghertias pizzas on the other hand are okay.

Chicken on pizza sounds pretty unappealing to me. I had a bacon pizza the other day and it just felt wrong.

This is sentence doesn't make sense to me.........if just doesn't.

Bacon solves everything.

• Like 2

This is sentence doesn't make sense to me.........if just doesn't.

Bacon solves everything.

Bacon is fine. Never understood the hysteria that surrounds bacon. Like, it's not the best thing in the world, get over it.

MarGARrita's are where it's at :P :P  Marghertias pizzas on the other hand are okay.

Okay, I realized these don't translate that well, I'm talking about pizzas with cheese-only topping. I don't know why, I never liked my pizzas complicated :P

And are you talking about the drink? :unsure:

• Like 1