La Binoche

Thurs #s (Deadline): T:AOE 9.45, Tammy 5.5, DUFE 2.6, ETE 2.6, HTTYD + 22 JS 2.5

LIFE ITSELF and SNOWPIERCER aren't coming here anytime soon, so I might as well go to sleep for the next seven days. Actually, make that six--I want to catch EDGE OF TOMORROW again before it leaves theaters. I know we/I bitch about TF4 constantly, but between EDGE, APES and SNOWPIERCER we are getting some actual sci-fi this summer. 

You just have to go out and find it for yourself sometimes. 

Happy 4th everybody. 

Life Itself, Snowpiercer, Begin Again, Boyhood... all indies I want to see that are nowhere near me

Locke too but I think that ship has sailed

Life Itself, Snowpiercer, Begin Again, Boyhood... all indies I want to see that are nowhere near me

Locke too but I think that ship has sailed

locke probably it only played Indianapolis/ BA for now same 1 theatre

SnowP your not near Evansville or Ft Wayne?

I'll see if I can check it out. Speaking of docs, Does anyone know if DEAR MMR.WATTERSON is any good?

Supposedly it's a nice little movie, but not one that delves deeply into him, nor is it particularly well-structured. But it's probably enjoyable if you like Calvin & Hobbes, I would think. Edited by Telemachos
  • Like 1

locke probably it only played Indianapolis/ BA for now same 1 theatreSnowP your not near Evansville or Ft Wayne?

the theater closest to me that regularly has indies is in Sheriville . Usually I wait until they hit Michigan City though. Do you have any insider info on the expansion plans of any movies I've listed? I doubt it but it'd be cool if you did haha
  • Like 1

Supposedly it's a nice little movie, but not one that delves deeply into him, nor is it particularly well-structured. But it's probably enjoyable if you like Calvin & Hobbes, I would think.

Alright I might check it out, seeing how it's on Netflix and I want to be able to nominate documentaries at the Boffys this year :P