La Binoche

Thurs #s (Deadline): T:AOE 9.45, Tammy 5.5, DUFE 2.6, ETE 2.6, HTTYD + 22 JS 2.5

Finished Snowpiercer, it was fantastic and I am definitely in agreence with the acclaim it's been getting.Honestly it baffles me why there are some passionate haters to it. I heard cartoonish acting complaints but it was dystopian sci-fi, the same caricatures are in movies like The Hunger Games. The only thing I see wrong about it is the logic of how the train works is flawed but I was fine accepting it as a science fantasy.Besides there is to much good stuff, especially with the climax for that to overly matter. It leaves you a lot to think about and it was extremely entertaining with that. This was quite possibly my favorite sci-fi movie since Children of Men and it's my favorite of the year so far (LEGO has finally been dethroned)

• Like 4

Martin Starr steals it imo

I haven't watched it tbh, but I should probably boot it up on HBO Go sometime.

TJ Miller was surprisingly ok in Transformers 4 though.

• Like 2

I was never there for the BOM forum. I have only heard stories.

Just ask Noctis... ;)

Mods here at least consider the reasons for a reaction to a troll, back then...bye bye. Certain posters who knew how to tread the line lingered on far too long without repercussions. :mellow:

• Like 2