La Binoche

Thurs #s (Deadline): T:AOE 9.45, Tammy 5.5, DUFE 2.6, ETE 2.6, HTTYD + 22 JS 2.5

Posted Image

@Walt Disney

AWESOME!!!

When I was at Disneyland's 50th in 2005 they said it was the 2nd most crowded day ever, only day that topped it? 4th of July, 1976.

• Like 3

How the hell could TF4 jump to 14 ? Makes no sense and is impossible

True, he's the 411 if it played like 2008 it could, but the reality of it why I was saying lower number see how eve is playing out
  • Like 1

True, he's the 411 if it played like 2008 it could, but the reality of it why I was saying lower number see how eve is playing out

What film are you talking about?

• Like 1

Hmm I think I better start acting my age Fort Lauderdale, the hot weather, alcohol, loud noises getting on my nerves.Wait some beautiful women... On second thought...

Edited by WileECoyote
  • Like 2

What film are you talking about?

Transformers.

10.8-14?

And that is quite the range. I'm sure it's more like 10.8-12ish. I can't see TF having that type of increase on the 4th, but it is about as American as a movie can get, so who knows. :P

Edited by Accursed Arachnid!™
  • Like 1

Hmm I think I better start acting my age Fort Lauderdale, the hot weather, alcohol, loud noises getting on my nerves.Wait some beautiful women... On second thought...

FortL both beautiful  women & men lol

so your doing the clubs?

• Like 3

My dad made me laugh last night.

We went to go see TF4, and as the movie finished, the people we saw it with started whistling, clapping, etc.

And in the car, I told my dad, "What did you think of the applause?"

He just looked at me and said, "Mexicans."

I gave him the "Bitch Please" Look, and he used my word. "Yeah, but we're not like that, como tu dices, extra."

Posted Image

Edited by Claire Jean Holt
  • Like 7

FortL both beautiful women & men lolso your doing the clubs?

I was seriously considering it but had a few late nights already and got a few days in the Caribbean. Gotta pace myself. Besides my back is killing me :lol: Of course not trying to show. Not good for impressions.

I was seriously considering it but had a few late nights already and got a few days in the Caribbean. Gotta pace myself. Besides my back is killing me :lol:Of course not trying to show. Not good for impressions.

:) so what killed your back

• Like 2