La Binoche

Thurs #s (Deadline): T:AOE 9.45, Tammy 5.5, DUFE 2.6, ETE 2.6, HTTYD + 22 JS 2.5

:) so what killed your back

What happens in Florida stays in Florida ;). But yeah my age is showing. Gotta hit the gym and maybe do some yoga ...you know to obviously help with my back. And yeah hot weather and alcohol. Bad bad idea. That's why SF helps ;)
  • Like 2

Yeah, if someone thinks Frozen is better, then that is fine with me as it is really good. I just think that The Lion King is the greatest WDA film. 

Aladdin is the greatest WDA.  ;)  :D

• Like 3

My dad made me laugh last night.

We went to go see TF4, and as the movie finished, the people we saw it with started whistling, clapping, etc.

And in the car, I told my dad, "What did you think of the applause?"

He just looked at me and said, "Mexicans."

I gave him the "Bitch Please" Look, and he used my word. "Yeah, but we're not like that, como tu dices, extra."

Posted Image

Those are the type of people my grandmother would have said "ought not to have nothing."

• Like 1

Transformers.

And that is quite the range. I'm sure it's more like 10.8-12ish. I can't see TF having that type of increase on the 4th, but it is about as American as a movie can get, so who knows. :P

lol yeah it will probably play out similar to a Sat which would put it roughly in that range

• Like 2

Not TOO eager for July 4th numbers. Just want to see everything plummet so the path for Apes 2 is clear. (Where's the emoticons on the mobile version? I'd put an evil face right here if I could figure it out!)

• Like 2