#ED

Wknd #s: TF4 - 36.4M | Tam - 21.2M (32.9M) | DUFE - 9.5M (15M) | ETE - 8.3M (13.5M) | pg49 (We love the 90s/70s)

I am not sure if I should let this image pass... I guess since the thread is so slow and nobody is here I will let it stay :lol:

I thought about putting in tags, but, it's South Park! It's all harmless!

11 to be precise.

Bad Boys, The Rock, Armageddon, Pearl Harbor, Bad Boys II, The Island, Transformers, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, Transformers: Dark of the Moon, Pain & Gain, and Transformers: Age of Extinction.

EDIT: Now Cjohn spoiled the joke

And you took 'em all and begged for more, right? Harder? Faster? With more explosions?

I thought about putting in tags, but, it's South Park! It's all harmless!

Yeah, it is all fun for the whole family! It is a cartoon after all!  :ph34r:

Was that detailed enough Coolio? 

To be fair, TOMB RAIDER was an insanely huge video game franchise when the movie came out. Jolie certainly didn't hurt it, but. It's not like it was successful entirely from her.

Casting was perfect though. Same with a maleficent. Any other actress and it does only a percentage of final gross.
  • Like 1

And you took 'em all and begged for more, right? Harder? Faster? With more explosions?

I have an image in my head involving anal and more explosions... yeah, I am gonna writing stop right now. 

:ohmygod:

Maybe sex talk will be what rescues us from the dullness, slowness of this weekend thread. If that's the case, then so be it.

What's the most unusual/unexpected place where you had sex?

Casting was perfect though. Same with a maleficent. Any other actress and it does only a percentage of final gross.

TR casting was good, but I disagree that it wouldn't have been successful with another actress? MALEFICENT? Yeah, probably true.