#ED

Wknd #s: TF4 - 36.4M | Tam - 21.2M (32.9M) | DUFE - 9.5M (15M) | ETE - 8.3M (13.5M) | pg49 (We love the 90s/70s)

Their dancing though.

Posted Image

Also, I think JC was actually the more talented vocalist over JT. JT was just more about the overall package though.

Lol, yeah, NSync definitely left BSB in the dust on that front.

I like JC's vocal too. But I think his voice is a bit standard, good, but common. He has better vocal skills than JT though.

There's another boyband that I revisited recently and suddenly reminded that I did like quite a few of their songs: New Kids on the Block.

• Like 1

I mean BSB you had:I'll Never Break Your HeartEverybodyQuit Playin Games With My HeartI Want It That WayAs Long As You Love Me Show Me The Meaning Of Being LonelyAnd my personal favoriteAll I Have To Give

And a few more: Anywhere for youShape of My HeartDrowning Back to Your HeartMy personal favorite is probably If I Don't Have You.
  • Like 1

And a few more:Anywhere for youShape of My HeartDrowningBack to Your HeartMy personal favorite is probably If I Don't Have You.

I liked their "Greatest Hits" album and Drowning, "The Call" was good too. BSB dominated in India in the 90s, N'Sync were a distant second.

Really, you guys?

Why are you not sleeping yet, old man? Don't tell me you want to follow CJohn's footsteps and pull an 2AM. You're getting too old for that shit Tele.
  • Like 4

I liked their "Greatest Hits" album and Drowning, "The Call" was good too. BSB dominated in India in the 90s, N'Sync were a distant second.

Yeah, I think BSB was more popular than NSync generally worldwide. The had more good and popularly enjoyable songs than NSync did.

Sorry Tele. The wife took over the phone and posted various videos of 90s music and she changed the thread title. I'm back now though. Ready to discuss such a great weekend box office wise.

• Like 4

I am promising you all that if Apes doesn't reach 200 mil, I will leave this forum for a month. Wayyy too many disappointing movies at the box office for me to handle, plus I told Coolio I would leave also.

Oh, God damn it. Now you're making me root for Apes to do less than $200m.
  • Like 5