kitik

weekend actuals 7/4-7/6 TF4 37.050

And lets not forget that final chapter of the epic trilogy: China Has Fallen. The American president and Gerard Butler team up to save China but they will need the help of a Chinese agent. 

Are you crazy? Can China ever fall? The plot involves the UN being taken over by terrorists and Gerrard Butler has to follow the Chinese agents' lead to save everyone. In the end, China does not let anyone (including Hong Kong) down and they preserve the freedom and liberty of all countries.

• Like 4

Are you crazy? Can China ever fall? The plot involves the UN being taken over by terrorists and Gerrard Butler has to follow the Chinese agents' lead to save everyone. In the end, China does not let anyone (including Hong Kong) down and they preserve the freedom and liberty of all countries.

But in the end, they bomb the shit out of Taiwan.

• Like 6

You might even say revolutionary.

He's taking his revolutionary approach one step further by further incorporating India into his films, one of the last great untapped markets. Indian surveillance drone! Dileep Rao! Interstellar!

• Like 5

How to Train Your Dragon 3: Featuring Chinese Dragons

Disney revisionist movie for SHAN YU

More like How To Train Your Chinese Dragon. 

• Like 2

He's taking his revolutionary approach one step further by further incorporating India into his films, one of the last great untapped markets. Indian surveillance drone! Dileep Rao! Interstellar!

Trust me, if Hollywood starts pandering to India in addition to China, all we will get out of Hollywood will be 250M budgeted tentpoles with a random song sequence inserted without actually understanding why song sequences work in Bollywood movies.

• Like 2

You might even say revolutionary.

Are there any doubts Nolan isn't revolutionary? Every shot in one of his movies will go down in history as the greatest thing ever. Yes, even Marion's death in TDKR. 

• Like 1

Trust me, if Hollywood starts pandering to India in addition to China, all we will get out of Hollywood will be 250M budgeted tentpoles with a random song sequence inserted without actually understanding why song sequences work in Bollywood movies.

A Nolan song and dance sequence?

:mellow:

• Like 2

Nolan was totes ahead of his time with the extraneous China filler sequence

If only Nolan had been visionary enough to have him be like "Mr. Fox, I know Bruce Wayne is Batman. Furthermore, I have infiltrated the Gotham criminal element and I have enough evidence on all of them. I am ready to deliver the killer blow to the dark underworld, and spread Chinese honor and glory throughout the world".

And Fox would be like "Well, damn...and we chartered a band of smugglers and everything..."

• Like 2

"The "v" instead of "vs" is a way to, like, keep it from being a straight versus movie, even in, like, the most subtle way."

can't wait for nintendo to get into movie making

Mario v Zelda: Dawn of Smash

• Like 2