CoolioD1

Wednesday Actuals: TF4 - 3.68M (pg 10)

Then knowing that, why were you specially after Kelli? It felt like singled her out. 

I didn't single her out. When I made my first comment regarding the subject I used more than one quote, she was the only one who replied to it. There're gazillion posters here who hated TF4 why would I single out just one? Sorry if I made it look that way.

• Like 3

now you are calling 28m OW to 100M total gross, very good legs. :huh:

btw it's multiplier now is at 3,57. 

It might be better than everything else, but do you know how much other are making? they are all above this. 

You specifically mentioned legs, see:

I hope it does get over 100m, it didn't have bad or good legs, just in between.

So that is what I am referring too.  Legs.

Of course it isn't making more than most of those other movies, but that wasn't what you said.  You said it doesn't have good or bad legs.  It actually has great legs!

Posted Image

• Like 1

I didn't single her out. When I made my first comment regarding the subject I used more than one quote, she was the only one who replied to it. There're gazillion posters here who hated TF4 why would I single out just one? Sorry if I made it look that way.

It's fine, now lets go past it. 

• Like 1

So if say Barcelona are playing against NYC fc and it's the home ground of NYC fc, are Barcelona the underdog? :huh:

Sorry I forgot to say "under the condition that Player X and Player Y are equally good". :ph34r:

It's also stupid IMO to fight for a movie you don't like, if it's doing bad numbers. At least fight for movies you don't like that are doing great numbers. 

LOL.. Exactly. :lol:

You specifically mentioned legs, see:

So that is what I am referring too.  Legs.

Of course it isn't making more than most of those other movies, but that wasn't what you said.  You said it doesn't have good or bad legs.  It actually has great legs!

Posted Image

Fine. I will go one way you go the other.

When player X plays a match against player Y @player Y home ground, player X is the underdog.

TF4 = player X, the other movies that people considered to be better than TF4 = player Y

TF4 is a $200m movie marketed heavily around the globe with an action-packed storyline designed to attract as many kids and teens and action fans as possible.

Who cares if people here like it or not?

If you're going to champion for an underdog, pick a film that actually has an uphill battle.

(As an aside, since most (if not all) the people bitching at TF4 have seen it, what's the problem?)

Edited by Telemachos
  • Like 6

Sorry I forgot to say "under the condition that Player X and Player Y are equally good". :ph34r:

LOL.. Exactly. :lol:

That makes more sense, but in sport terms, we always look at their form during their past 5 games to determine the underdogs. 

Edit: And also we look at the available resources in their hand. Like Tele said if you are 200m budget movie facing off a movie with just 40m or 20m. Then you shouldn't look at how many people in here hate it or not.  

Edited by CrispyLips

So, will there be any meltdowns this weekend if Apes comes in under 70m?

The first film's od to ow multiplier was 2.8m. As a sequel and with previews on Thu, this one's can't be more than 2.4-2.5.

So needs about 28-30m od to get to 70m+. Seems too high. I expect a 25m od at most.

Edited by a2k

TF4 is a $200m movie marketed heavily around the globe with an action-packed storyline designed to attract as many kids and teens and action fans as possible.

Who cares if people here like it or not?

If you're going to champion for an underdog, pick a film that actually has an uphill battle.

(As an aside, since most (if not all) the people bitching at TF4 have seen it, what's the problem?)

Like Interstellar.

Might not even beat BB.

• Like 4