CJohn

Weeknd Official Est: Apes 2 - 73M | Friday Numbers and Saturday Numbers on Page 1

I despised IT, Jason Bateman was the only thing I overly liked about it (I found MM alright but not great), however the movie itself wasn't that funny. In fact it was outright disturbing at some parts (Big chuck or whatever his name was... That scene was completely unneeded and handled in a gross out way, not a comedic one)

I would never go to watch JB in a movie. To each his own.

Posted Image

• Like 2

That has already been said. But thanks for beating the dead horse. Great contribution.

It's a shitty franchise, and I'm glad it's dropping so much. It's not a series with a large diehard fanbase so it relies mostly on the GA.TF4 is going to end up selling a little over 50% of the tickets TF2 did. Enormous drop.
  • Like 1

Bridesmaids is one of the most overrated films of the past five years. It's horrible.

:worthy: Thank God you are not most people.

I absolutely loved Bridesmaids. In fact, I actually put it on par with the Hangover movies. It deserved each and every cent it made.

Posted Image

• Like 5

:worthy: Thank God you are not most people.

I absolutely loved Bridesmaids. In fact, I actually put it on par with the Hangover movies. It deserved each and every cent it made.

Posted Image

Well, it's better than The Hangover II, I'll give you that.

Kristen Wiig was brilliant in Bridesmaids and ran circles around McCarthy - her nomination for BSA still remains to this day one of the absolute worst decisions ever made by the Academy.

• Like 3

Kristen Wiig was brilliant in Bridesmaids and ran circles around McCarthy - her nomination for BSA still remains to this day one of the absolute worst decisions ever made by the Academy.

Yes, Kristen was superb in Bridesmaids and I loved the film mostly because of her.

• Like 2