CJohn

Weeknd Official Est: Apes 2 - 73M | Friday Numbers and Saturday Numbers on Page 1

I can remember the day like it was yesterday...the day I was destined to see the Dark Knight with my cousins in theaters. I was soo excited. But when we got to the theater, we found out it was sold out. So instead, we saw another Warner Brothers pic, Star Wars: the Clone Wars. We never did get to see the Dark Knight in theaters. 

I not only saw TDK on theaters as the record breaking OW brought me to Mojo. 

• Like 1

It is a shame the movie has to spend 15 minutes telling us something from the TV show. I didn't remembered Tai and Sora were in a relationship during this time period. I know they don't end together at the end of Digimon 2. 

I not only saw TDK on theaters as the record breaking OW brought me to Mojo.

Ah. May 2007 brought me to the Movie Times site, then in 2009 I came to Mojo for Transformers 2 and Ice Age 3, and then in 2011 I finally joined the Box Office Mojo forums for Transformers 3. :) Edited by Captain Jack Sparrow

It is a shame the movie has to spend 15 minutes telling us something from the TV show. I didn't remembered Tai and Sora were in a relationship during this time period. I know they don't end together at the end of Digimon 2. 

That was a problem in dubbing, they never got together really. The dubs added a Tai/Sora relationship because Tai was more popular in America but in Japan Matt was more popular so he ended up with Sora.

• Like 1

Seeing Digimon The Movie. Not even joking. My childhood  :wub:

Digimon was so amazing when I was a kid. Such memories.

I remember I used to have that Digivice with that Digipet in it. Good times.

Edited by Pokearcher
  • Like 2

That was a problem in dubbing, they never got together really. The dubs added a Tai/Sora relationship because Tai was more popular in America but in Japan Matt was more popular so he ended up with Sora.

Really? Lol, I am seeing the portuguese version but that was dubbed from the american one. I would have preferred Sora to end with Tai. But I guess it is okay she ended with Matt. 

Really? Lol, I am seeing the portuguese version but that was dubbed from the american one. I would have preferred Sora to end with Tai. But I guess it is okay she ended with Matt. 

Matt was always my favorite. All that angst.

Odd considering that Tai was usually at the center of most of the arcs and got kill 2 out of 4 of the Dark Masters.

Matt was second in importance though.

Edited by Pokearcher

Newest installment of the series is currently on Nickelodeon.

Digimon Fusion is also passing over here, but only the first 30 episodes (they are 70 in total). It is far better than Digimon 4 and 5 so far, IMO. 

Odd considering that Tai was usually at the center of most of the arcs and got kill 2 out of 4 of the Dark Masters.

Matt was second in importance though.

I think it makes sense in that Tai's the confident, all-out leader which would appeal to American's while Matt is all troubled and angsty which characterizes a lot of anime.

• Like 3

Matt was always my favorite. All that angst.

I always preferred Tai but I have nothing against Matt. The movie is as awesome as I remember. 

I think it makes sense in that Tai's the confident, all-out leader which would appeal to American's while Matt is all troubled and angsty which characterizes a lot of anime.

Makes sense. But Tai was also way more popular in Europe, hence they followed the American dub and also added a relation between Tai and Sora during the movie time period. 

Edited by CJohn