CJohn

Weeknd Official Est: Apes 2 - 73M | Friday Numbers and Saturday Numbers on Page 1

Digimon Fusion is also passing over here, but only the first 30 episodes (they are 70 in total). It is far better than Digimon 4 and 5 so far, IMO. 

Haven't really watched it all that much to be honest, doesn't look from what I've seen though.

I'm going crazy

I have four films to finish for CAYOM by next week

And I have a massive headache right now, the only concentrated amount of time I have for writing until Thursday

(Also, my friend tried to cancel on me for Boyhood on Saturday, but I totally guilt-tripped him to uncancel)

I think it makes sense in that Tai's the confident, all-out leader which would appeal to American's while Matt is all troubled and angsty which characterizes a lot of anime.

It does, but Tai still got the most storylines overall. He does fit the anime protagonist with goggles trope after all.

• Like 1

I'm going crazy

I have four films to finish for CAYOM by next week

And I have a massive headache right now, the only concentrated amount of time I have for writing until Thursday

(Also, my friend tried to cancel on me for Boyhood on Saturday, but I totally guilt-tripped him to uncancel)

I wrote a sequel to that insect story Blanks, would you like to see it?

Why not both?

Posted Image

NSFW

Posted Image

Posted Image

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd no. This ends right now. 

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 2

I wrote a sequel to that insect story Blanks, would you like to see it?

You could send it, but I'm probably getting offline in like five minutes to Netflix for the rest of the evening

But yes, I would like to read it :)

Edited by Blankments
  • Like 1

You could send it, but I'm probably getting offline in like five minutes to Netflix for the rest of the evening

But yes, I would like to read it :)

No prob. It's more of a follow-up than a sequel technically.

Edited by Pokearcher
  • Like 1

Sora seems to be far more friendly with Tai than Matt during the whole show so it would make far more sense for her to end with Tai. Damn Japaneses. 

Edited by CJohn

Sora seems to be far more friendly with Tai than Matt during the whole show so it would make far more sense to her to end with Tai. Damn Japaneses. 

TBF Matt and Sora's pairing was the least of the problems with the end of Season 2, heck Season 2 in general.  :sick:

• Like 1

TBF Matt and Sora's pairing was the least of the problems with the end of Season 2, heck Season 2 in general.  :sick:

I liked most of the season 2 story lines in general. But Davis kinda sucks. 

Edited by CJohn

Season 2 doesn't work for me at all. None of the new characters worked and Ken was a naff villain. I also didn't like that the first series had an emotional ending with them all saying goodbye but when they reunite in s2 it's no big deal at all.

• Like 1

I live Adventures 02 for the most part, even if Davis is annoying as the leader.

After Tamers is when things go downhill. Digimon Frontier is ok and Digimon DataSquad (aka Savers) sucks, it is the worst by far.