CJohn

Weeknd Official Est: Apes 2 - 73M | Friday Numbers and Saturday Numbers on Page 1

Still waiting for any film experience to top the Avatar 3D, music, sense memory

and journey beyond the theaters experience.. Almost everyone I ran into have never felt or seen anything

to match it  and they are all 20-70 something.. That is beyond impressive. :)

Apes is in the high 90s still on RT. What did TDK, CA2 and SM2 get on Rotten?

Hey guys, I didn't see Avatar in 3D. Loved the movie though. 

• Like 2

Still waiting for any film experience to top the Avatar 3D, music, sense memory

and journey beyond the theaters experience.. Almost everyone I ran into have never felt or seen anything

to match it  and they are all 20-70 something.. That is beyond impressive. :)

Apes is in the high 90s still on RT. What did TDK, CA2 and SM2 get on Rotten?

TDK ended with 94

CA2 is at 89

SM2 ended with 94

Edited by SuperRocket
  • Like 1

Don't think so.

Thats tuff the death of Heath Ledger and the greatest of TDK help it to super perform

incredibly, but like  I said.... All things are possible until we see how the audiences react.

I remember fools saying Titanic is a flop when it opened to only 30M  in dec,

LOL,. Stated Avatar would be nothing special and James cant possibly live up to the hype.

Fools that said Pirates was a bust with 40+M OW and costing almost 160+M(Not including advertising)

So seeing apes is being heralded as something special... It should be interesting.

Getting into the leg territorry of Pirate I would be awesome though.

:)

• Like 2

Thats tuff the death of Heath Ledger and the greatest of TDK help it to super perform

incredibly, but like  I said.... All things are possible until we see how the audiences react.

I remember fools saying Titanic is a flop when it opened to only 30M  in dec,

LOL,. Stated Avatar would be nothing special and James cant possibly live up to the hype.

Fools that said Pirates was a bust with 40+M OW and costing almost 160+M(Not including advertising)

So seeing apes is being heralded as something special... It should be interesting.

Getting into the leg territorry of Pirate I would be awesome though.

:)

Opening with 70m would be quite good, and the film would likely be out of the red.

Edited by Pokearcher
  • Like 1

Awesome Super Rocket. Kind of funny that top of the elite SH genre all have

nearly exact critic scores lol. 

Avengers - 92%

DOFP - 92%

IM - 93%

Of course, the average rating is the one that makes the difference. TDK is at 8.5/10, far beyond the rest (SM2 is closest, at 8.3).

• Like 2

Hey guys, I didn't see Avatar in 3D. Loved the movie though. 

Fak!! Man Im going to send a Rocket Racoon after you if you dont see Avatar 2 in freaking

Imax digital 3D LOL> WHat the hell.. How did you not see the greatest film experience in the best

way it is meant to be seen. You thought it was just simply a regular 3D film bud?

OMG you cant imagine what you missed... People killed themselves here and other countries like

Japan because they were so depressed they couldnt enter the world of Pandora

on the small screen without the 3D and large Imax screens.

Crazy I tell you man... When I Saw Avatar Day.. I knew this could be the one to bring down Titan by a mile.

And so it did..lol

• Like 1

Awesome Super Rocket. Kind of funny that top of the elite SH genre all have

nearly exact critic scores lol. 

And there all Sequels LOL. Its shame though no Superhero 3rd Movie has done very well I mean sure there was the TDKR was at 88 and though ti was ok people didn't love it as much as TDK. Maybe cap 3 can get its third sequel into the 90s.

• Like 1

Fak!! Man Im going to send a Rocket Racoon after you if you dont see Avatar 2 in freaking

Imax digital 3D LOL> WHat the hell.. How did you not see the greatest film experience in the best

way it is meant to be seen. You thought it was just simply a regular 3D film bud?

OMG you cant imagine what you missed... People killed themselves here and other countries like

Japan because they were so depressed they couldnt enter the world of Pandora

on the small screen without the 3D and large Imax screens.

Crazy I tell you man... When I Saw Avatar Day.. I knew this could be the one to bring down Titan by a mile.

And so it did..lol

My parents were too cheap to take me to a 3D showing. If my mom is with we never go to 3D. 

• Like 1

Opening with 70m would be quite good, and the film would likely be out of the red.

Very Very good, but I would love 74-80+M :D.. We need a 4x to go for 303 if we get

at least 74. 4x Multi is doable or better I think... Lets see how fox approaches the advertising campaign

as this movie opens.

• Like 2

And there all Sequels LOL. Its shame though no Superhero 3rd Movie has done very well I mean sure there was the TDKR was at 88 and though ti was ok people didn't love it as much as TDK. Maybe cap 3 can get its third sequel into the 90s.

Its third sequel would be Cap 4.  :P

I do hope Cap 3 is eve better than the second one, but let's see how TA develops the MCU and where they go from there.

• Like 1

Very Very good, but I would love 74-80+M :D.. We need a 4x to go for 303 if we get

at least 74. 4x Multi is doable or better I think... Lets see how fox approaches the advertising campaign

as this movie opens.

Kal, Apes isn't going to make 300M. 

• Like 3