#ED

Monday Actuals: Apes - 8.2M (Please keep the thread SFW!) | Actuals on p1 and p35

Can this fucking summer end already? God, let's just skip ahead to November.

For box office purposes, I'd much rather just skip ahead to early April 2015. Fast 7 will net more WW than anything due in November. A month after it, Avengers 2 with almost double Mockingbird/Interstellar respectively WW.

I prefer autumn and winter to summer. Too hot for me. I'm built for the cold. Too much sun too. Never been a fan of sunny days. Usually, they just hurt my eyes or add to the humidity. Prefer the sun disappearing from the sky by no later than 5:30PM or 6:00PM. Night's much more romantic/mysterious than the day.

Edited by JohnnyGossamer

Fast 7 will net more WW than anything due in November. 

Quite possible. But I am expecting 900 for MJ1 and 800 for Interstellar, so that would hardly be insignificant...

Plus, there's the rest of the Holiday season, with TH3 (I think it'll clear the billion) and it should be interesting to see how Exodus behaves (I don't think it'll be a middle-ground type of film - either it flops horribly, or it does great numbers, so either way, it'll be interesting).

Quite possible. But I am expecting 900 for MJ1 and 800 for Interstellar, so that would hardly be insignificant...Plus, there's the rest of the Holiday season, with TH3 (I think it'll clear the billion) and it should be interesting to see how Exodus behaves (I don't think it'll be a middle-ground type of film - either it flops horribly, or it does great numbers, so either way, it'll be interesting).

800M for Interstellar? Got DAYUM

This Summer is death. 

What will win this weekend? Sex Tape, Planes 2 or Apes 2? Of course there are also the people who believe The Purge 2 will open with the same as the first... but no, that ain't gonna happen.

• Like 1

800M for Interstellar? Got DAYUM

I'm riding dat Nolan cock, dude!

I know it's crazy, and I'm sure there will be plenty of people happy to point out how wrong I was, but I believe in Inception numbers.

This Summer is death. What will win this weekend? Sex Tape, Planes 2 or Apes 2? Of course there are also the people who believe The Purge 2 will open with the same as the first... but no, that ain't gonna happen.

Apes.

Quite possible. But I am expecting 900 for MJ1 and 800 for Interstellar, so that would hardly be insignificant...

Plus, there's the rest of the Holiday season, with TH3 (I think it'll clear the billion) and it should be interesting to see how Exodus behaves (I don't think it'll be a middle-ground type of film - either it flops horribly, or it does great numbers, so either way, it'll be interesting).

Yes. And, I expect nearly $1B from Fast 7.