#ED

Monday Actuals: Apes - 8.2M (Please keep the thread SFW!) | Actuals on p1 and p35

This Summer is death. 

What will win this weekend? Sex Tape, Planes 2 or Apes 2? Of course there are also the people who believe The Purge 2 will open with the same as the first... but no, that ain't gonna happen.

Great question. Expecting a tight race. I expect Apes to finish 2nd with $31.5M. Either Planes 2 or Sex Tape will beat it with around $35M while the other with finish with close to $30M. Purge will net about $15M.

Edited by JohnnyGossamer

Me and my sister lol'ed when we saw the trailer to the Step up movie that's coming out. How many times do you really have to step up? :lol:

As long as these things keep making 100M OS, it is never gonna stop...

I just realized Step Up has moved to August 8 :lol:

So OS is also getting this one 1 week earlier. 

There are 15 wide releases in August. An average of 3 every weekend. Screen space and legs are going to be at a premium throughout that month.

• Like 1

There are 15 wide releases in August. An average of 3 every weekend. Screen space and legs are going to be at a premium throughout that month.

And this is why August feels like it is going to be much more fun than July. 

• Like 1