#ED

Monday Actuals: Apes - 8.2M (Please keep the thread SFW!) | Actuals on p1 and p35

You couldn't live without me. Now that Pink and you are finished, you need another Nolan-friendly presence in your life.

Me and you have gained a nice connection this summer. Before it, did we ever even speak to each other?  :lol:

• Like 1

Me and you have gained a nice connection this summer. Before it, did we ever even speak to each other?  :lol:

I dunno, man. I wasn't all that active before this summer. Quitting one's job, moving across the continent and spending a couple of months on the sideline to get one's shit together tends to give one more time for this forum. Whoda thunk? 

• Like 1

I'm gonna leave this forum to watch some tv shows, but I'm worried that's everything's gonna go to hell once I get back.

It's already gone to hell, dude. It went to hell the moment Shawn abandoned us and left the Nazi party in charge, 

• Like 2

Calling people nazis really isn't cool. It's really not.

:rolleyes: Sheesh! Fine, I mean the normal, everyday card-carrying party members, that had no idea of the atrocities committed by the military, and not the SS kind of Nazis. Better?

• Like 1