Olive

Weekend Numbers: GOTG - 94M (PG 180) [25.5M Sunday (Spatula) Cancel the Godzilla legs!]

90M+ is confirmed.37.832.826.2 (-20%)96.8MThat's my guesstimate.

Second highest OW of the year behind only TF4 (regardless of which number you want to use for TF4) would be cool.

I believe CATWS currently has the #2 OW of the year, at 95.02.

So that's the target: 95.1

• Like 1

Hah hah my queen you certainly didnt sound like it Ecstasy. I hope your rooting for TMNT this weekend too girly.

:)... So laughing at these folks saying 50-80M domestic for Turtles??? I think they are betting a bit too much on Guardians and forgetting how much love Trailer 2 got for the boys.

I'm hoping for good things for Turtles too. I'll always have a soft spot for them.

• Like 2

Second highest OW of the year behind only TF4 (regardless of which number you want to use for TF4) would be cool.

I believe CATWS currently has the #2 OW of the year, at 95.02.

So that's the target: 95.1

Opening higher than CA2 would be kinda crazy. Honestly, seeing it opening higher than Thor 2 is kinda amazing tbh. Chris Hemsworth is probably not happy. Thor 2 easily had the worst marketing campaign of the 3 (weaker OW), and many didn't liked it (weak WOM). Plus, it faced Queen Katniss. There is that for him. CA2 and GotG faced none of those things. 

• Like 1

Hercules might not even hit 10M this weekend

Guardians and meh WOM killed it. The movie is indeed nothing special. Plus it is yet another movie that

blatantly lies

in the marketing. 

This opening above Cap 2 and DOFP is kinda ridiculous.Someone make sense of it.

Chewy already made a perfect, simple post explaining why it is happening yesterday. 

Edited by CJohn

Yes indeed I want them to kick Guardians 2nd Weekend ass bigtime, but I want Guardians to still do well  :0)

Im hoping for 63m-70M OW or better for Turtles. :wub:

Well I'm not rooting against Guardians. I loved it. But I want the Turtles to do well also.

• Like 1