Olive

Weekend Numbers: GOTG - 94M (PG 180) [25.5M Sunday (Spatula) Cancel the Godzilla legs!]

Okay who wants to start the GOTG 2nd weekend over Turtles OW?

I thought that back when I was predicting a 75m OW for Guardians (I think I gave it 3 weeks on top).I could see 98m49m (50% drop) and wins the weekend30.4m (38% drop, on par with Iron Man 3) wins22.4m (27% drop, little comp and possible win)20.5m (Labor day weekend, can win with that number)14.3m (Only green inferno is released, depending on its opening could win with that)Given the right circumstances it could win 6 weekends.
  • Like 1

I thought that back when I was predicting a 75m OW for Guardians (I think I gave it 3 weeks on top).I could see98m49m (50% drop) and wins the weekend30.4m (38% drop, on par with Iron Man 3) wins22.4m (27% drop, little comp and possible win)20.5m (Labor day weekend, can win with that number)14.3m (Only green inferno is released, depending on its opening could win with that)Given the right circumstances it could win 6 weekends.

That would royally fuck a lot of people in the BSG. 

• Like 1

I thought that back when I was predicting a 75m OW for Guardians (I think I gave it 3 weeks on top).I could see98m49m (50% drop) and wins the weekend30.4m (38% drop, on par with Iron Man 3) wins22.4m (27% drop, little comp and possible win)20.5m (Labor day weekend, can win with that number)14.3m (Only green inferno is released, depending on its opening could win with that)Given the right circumstances it could win 6 weekends.

Hoping for a sub 20% drop tomorrow, WOM usually starts kicking in around then.

• Like 1

50% drop 2nd weekend?

Posted Image

I can see this pulling Iron Man numbers if WoM is good enough.

I mean even the Avengers had a 50% drop with great WoM and Guardians is looking like it'll be the biggest crowd pleaser of the summer.

Edited by The Panda
  • Like 1

The Incredible Hulk in June had a 15.3% drop Sunday and Captain America had a 20.7% drop in July. Avengers had 18.7% in early May.

Guardians could pull a legitimate 100m+ weekend with a 15% Sunday drop.
  • Like 1

I can see this pulling Iron Man numbers if WoM is good enough.I mean even the Avengers had a 50% drop with great WoM and Guardians is looking like it'll be the biggest crowd pleaser of the summer.

That would be great though. I'm just being skeptical.