Neo

Gravity | Re-released on 2D and 3D January 17 | IMAX 3D on January 31! | 100M+ WW IMAX

Nope, because Devin was hearing bad buzz about Elysium and OMG exstatic raves for Gravity.

Raves don’t necessarily result in good box office.

I remember Cloud Atlas was also getting some good raves prior to it’s release. We all know what happened to that.

Raves don’t necessarily result in good box office.

I remember Cloud Atlas was also getting some good raves prior to it’s release. We all know what happened to that.

130M WW happened  :ph34r:

Raves don’t necessarily result in good box office. I remember Cloud Atlas was also getting some good raves prior to it’s release. We all know what happened to that.

Cloud Atlas is a masterpiece to some and terrible to others so its hardly a good comparison.Besides, this story of someone being trapped alone has been done so many times and every time it has it gets rave reviews. I'm sure this will be the same given the talented cast and well shot setting, though I don't think ill enjoy it quite as much.