wileECoyote

Monday 8/11 Numbers RTH TMNT 6.8 GotG 5.4

4 of my top 5 movies so far -- combined -- probably don't even pay for the catering of GUARDIANS or TF4. The other one is probably less than the VFX budget of them.

edit: Hmm, of course I post that without reading the last few pages and we're headed for derailment again. So, let's get ship-shape and swab the decks!

Whats your top 5? 

• Like 1

4 of my top 5 movies so far -- combined -- probably don't even pay for the catering of GUARDIANS or TF4. The other one is probably less than the VFX budget of them.

1. Locke

2. GBH

3. UTS [that had a 13m budget]

4. SP

I'm not sure about the order but are these your top 4?

Edited by ECSTASY
  • Like 1

Yes but it's always staggered.  Students will be returning week by week up to and including the first week in September. Some schools don't start back until after Labor Day.

Thank you, my impression was via comments here and elsewhre, that the numbers for earlier starting the scholl seem to be increasing. As I do not know if that is correct, I hope to find out, if that is correct, in the meaning, do I have to adjust my 'numbers-model'?

edit: typo

Edited by terrestrial

Thank you, my impression was via comments here and elsewhre, that the numbers for earlier starting the scholl seem to be increasing. As I do not know if that is correct, I hope to feind out, if that is correct, in the meaning, do I have to adjust my 'numbers-model'?

The week after Labor day the school systems will be in full swing.  The box office will adjust itself accordingly week by week as more students are back in school.

• Like 1