wileECoyote

Monday 8/11 Numbers RTH TMNT 6.8 GotG 5.4

First off, you don't have a very credible opinion if the last good movie you saw was The Purge: Anarchy.  :rolleyes:

Secondly, as I many other people have said, it's not like IM3 and Thor 2 were considered by everyone here to be the greatest movies of all time.

And it's not like I'm some Marvel loonie who thinks every single thing Marvel puts out is a masterpiece. There's quite a few Marvel movies I don't like, like the Iron Man sequels or the Thor movies. And that's about half their movies right there.

I just think people like different movies...you know... :P

I like how you defend your love for Marvel by stating that everyone likes different movies, and then go on to discredit someone's opinion because they liked The Purge in the same post.

• Like 1

Well it's not like what baumer said is completely untrue, there are superfans who are blinded in every fanbase. They are usually the most vocal so they tend to leave a bad impression on the entire fanbase. 

If I let the most vocal leave a bad impression of an entire fanbase or franchise on me, I'd end up liking nothing. 

Which actually leads me to the conclusion that I shouldn't ever go on boards for things I like LOL!

• Like 2

Well it's not like what baumer said is completely untrue, there are superfans who are blinded in every fanbase. They are usually the most vocal so they tend to leave a bad impression on the entire fanbase. 

And he is one of them. That's why we started teasing him in this thread. Hello Pot meet Kettle.

• Like 3