kayumanggi

Weekend numbers thread:TMNT: 28.4 GOTG: 24.7 LBC. 17.7 Ex3: 16.2

And now after looking over the thread more, I apologize for bringing up baumer like that again. That said, I want to make sure baumer knows I don't really think of him as a troll so yay~

On topic: Really wish Boyhood had held better :/

Thanks Blank...we're Cool and the Gang.  :)

• Like 3

An example of what Baumer has been talking about regarding a few fans and GOTG

Posted Image

People have been super over the top about GotG and Marvel on here, I don't think anybody needs evidence, lol. Posting random stupid internet comments here is maybe going a smidge OTT in the other direction

• Like 16

People have been super over the top about GotG and Marvel on here, I don't think anybody needs evidence, lol. Posting random stupid internet comments here is maybe going a smidge OTT in the other direction

Hanging around the CBM comment section last weekend and this weekend has been highly entertaining. The meltdowns are out of this world. 

• Like 2

It is the best site for overreaction and hivemind mentality though. They overreact to every single thing, everything is either the best thing ever or the worst thing ever.

The few times I've looked at their comments section it's mostly been stupid trolling and cringeworthy sexism

• Like 4