The Stingray

The Top 25 Sci-Fi Movies of the 21st Century | Deadline Nov 17 (REVISED, 2 days earlier!)

Just sent my list in.....but it was of all time...not 21st century...damn...back to the drawing board.....and I forgot that Transformers is sci-fi.....must edit list.

• Like 3

I don't really consider The Prestige sci-fi, but since I don't want to argue with a lawyer and a mod, I'm going to make an exception for it anyway.

That being said, I wont accept every movie left and right. There needs to be rules, because without rules, there is anarchy. Besides, I feel it is not fair to members who have already sent in their lists to have them make modifications whenever a new movie becomes eligible.

Edited by The Stingray
  • Like 2

Yeah, here's the thing, the way I see it: people are gonna have different opinions on what they consider to be sci-fi or not, case in point: the endless Gravity debate. Therefore, in order for things to be as practical and as fair as possible, I think it is better to have something like IMDb be the deciding factor. Otherwise, before you know it, Tele is gonna start arguing for why Locke is sci-fi or something.

• Like 1

PRESTIGE is science fiction.

SPACE COWBOYS is science fiction.

GRAVITY is science fiction.

ETERNAL SUNSHINE is science fiction.

Maybe it isn't according to imdb.  :)