Blankments

A Series of Unfortunate Events - COMING TO NETFLIX

HOLY SHIT YES 

Netflix is entering a new area: live-action family entertainment. On the heels of picking up AwesomenessTV’s live-action comedy Richie Rich, the streaming company has acquired rights to the best-selling series of books A Series Of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snicket, with plans to adapt them as a live-action series. Search is underway for a director to help re-create Snicket’s visual world on TV. Netflix is producing the project, which is being fast-tracked, with Paramount Television. Paramount was behind the 2004 movie starring Jim Carrey, which grossed $209 million worldwide.

I wonder who they'll cast as Olaf... and if they mean director, do they mean it'll be True Detective style each season? :o

They should just bring Jim Carrey back tbh. I thought he was great and he doesn't have anything else going on. Unless he wants Dumb and Dumber Free

Yeah, he did a great job and he should do it. Nowadays lots of actors are doing tv that are normally in movies, so it wouldn't be that big of a stretch if he did. It would help his dwindling career.

Yeah, hopefully they ask Jim Carrey back. I mean, Kevin Spacey and Robin Wright are the leads of Netflix's biggest show; it's not demeaning at all

Jim's career is in such a poor state right now, he should be hoping Netflix calls him about this.

Yeah, hopefully they ask Jim Carrey back. I mean, Kevin Spacey and Robin Wright are the leads of Netflix's biggest show; it's not demeaning at all

Their biggest show is Orange is the New Black which is led by some unknown actresses and some kinda known actresses, but nonetheless I see your point.