Olive

Weekend Numbers THG: 123, BH6 20.1, IS 15.1 pg 205

Interstellar was hardly brainy.

I agree but for a lot of GA it is, I had to explain parts of it to 2 of my casual moviegoing friends who got lost the 2nd time I saw it.  Also, it was light on the action which is mandatory for huge BO numbers in the 21st century.

Edited by Ozymandias
  • Like 1

Interstellar was hardly anything. There are no accurate labels.

I thought it was good. I enjoyed it. There were some moments in it that rivaled Prometheus on the dumb scale but overall it was a great effort.

• Like 3

Honestly, Interstellar is a really expensive space drama with mild action elements, which isn't a sterling recipe for success. It didn't meet the projections of a Nolan blockbuster, but I think if we knew it wouldn't be remotely close to Inception in terms of action elements (outside of those who read the script) and knew it'd be more like the end result, I bet predictions would have been more modest.

I wasn't expecting guns and fist fighting, but I thought the whole man vs. nature thing would be a bigger part of the film in terms of action, and surprisingly it isn't.

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 2

I thought it was good. I enjoyed it. There were some moments in it that rivaled Prometheus on the dumb scale but overall it was a great effort.

I didn't say it was bad or good. Those are labels after all. It's just...Interstellar.

And Prometheus is still a great film overall, don't care what anyone says.

• Like 1

How is the game? I am going to ask for it for Christmas. 

Well I couldn't play it because

A) It took me an hour to get my stuff imported for world building

B) I screwed up the character creation slightly and tried to start over

C) It's time to go to bed soon

• Like 3