Fullbuster

Marco Polo (Netflix)

2014MarcoPolo_Netflix_Poster_181114.jpg

In a world replete with greed, betrayal, sexual intrigue and rivalry, "Marco Polo" is based on the famed explorer's adventures in Kublai Khan's court in 13th century China.

The series debuts on December 12th.

TRAILER :

POSTERS :

meilinkeyartusjpg-bc1a9a_960w.jpg

Chinois6-364x540.jpg

Chefdeschinois-364x540.jpg

That seems pretty exciting :o

This looks really good. The enormity and wealth of the mongol empire has always fascinated me

I didn't know how big it became until recently, it sure is impressive.

Now when you see how insignificant Mongolia is you can think it's a pity......Well, Great Britain and France got huge territories as well, the British Empire was the biggest in the Human's History.

This has released.

I would say the first episode is hit and miss but it gets much better latter on.

If your a fan of shows like Vikings then you will like this show a lot. 

However it is not top tier quality however due to the wide reach that Netflix has, I think this show will be widely watched. 

Edited by Lordmandeep

I saw the fifth episode and I really love this, such an amazing landscape and a show full of an exotic culture and historical characters with power struggles, treachery, battles and war, I'm clearly a fan of this it's very interesting and fascinating.

This is the most boring show I have ever watched, tacky writing, uninteresting characters! Wtf!

You didn't watch many shows then.And what do you compare it to Game of Thrones? Do you even care about History?

It's much less easy to produce a show in an entirely different universe (from the usual European background) with a mostly Asian cast and without magic or dragon because this TV show takes place in the real world so there are limits.

I disagree entirely! Having watched 9 episodes I think the characters are really interesting, particularly because most of these characters really existed and that's exciting to follow.

This scenery is amazing, Marco Polo isn't very important because he's an observer so he can't be a full hero.

Kubilai Khan and his wife have charism, Jia Sidao is a caricatural but it's a formidable and smart leader, he humiliated Kubilai Khan with his victory in Xiangyang.

i watched the first episode and  found it boring i have yet to watch the rest !

i didnt find anything to get me hooked in , not a good looking actor , not the writing or the scenery nada 

all that said i was pretty tired when i watched it so i'll see if i give it another chance but ehhh it look blahh 

i watched the first episode and  found it boring i have yet to watch the rest !

i didnt find anything to get me hooked in , not a good looking actor , not the writing or the scenery nada 

all that said i was pretty tired when i watched it so i'll see if i give it another chance but ehhh it look blahh 

NO WAY :o

The scenary is probably of the most beautiful you could see in a TV show, you can't be satisfied with scenery in any other TV show if that's the case o_o

You can find the pilot relatively boring, clearly it's not dynamic and a slow start, but the scenery? :o

Same here, I watched the first 4 episode and it was borring, not realy intresting. Altought the mongels realy intrest me (got 3 documentaries about genghis khan) but no i don't feel the spirit of the serie.

Edited by pepsa