grim22

Supergirl | CBS | Melissa Benoist from Whiplash and Glee to play the title character.

4/11/16 episode

KARA MUST FIND A WAY TO FREE HER FRIENDS WHEN NON AND INDIGO USE MIND CONTROL TO TURN NATIONAL CITY'S CITIZENS INTO THEIR OWN ARMY, ON "SUPERGIRL," MONDAY, APRIL 11

"Myriad" – Kara must find a way to free her friends when Non (Chris Vance) and Indigo (Laura Vandervoort) use mind control to turn National City's citizens into their own army, on SUPERGIRL, Monday, April 11 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

CHEAT TWEET: How will Kara save an entire city when Non & Indigo put their master plan into effect? New #Supergirl 4/11 8pm on #CBS! http://bit.ly/1pG9nX3

REGULAR CAST:
Melissa Benoist (Kara Danvers/Supergirl)
Calista Flockhart (Cat Grant)
Chyler Leigh (Alex Danvers)
Mehcad Brooks (James Olsen)
David Harewood (Hank Henshaw/J'onn J'onzz)
Jeremy Jordan (Winslow "Winn" Schott)

RECURRING CAST:
Laura Benanti (Alura/Astra)
Jenna Dewan-Tatum (Lucy Lane) 
Chris Vance (Non)
Peter Facinelli (Maxwell Lord) 
Laura Vandervoort (Indigo) 
Briana Venskus (Agent Vasquez)
Glenn Morshower (General Sam Lane)
Helen Slater (Dr. Eliza Danvers)

GUEST CAST:
Eve Torres Gracie (Maxima) 
Cole Michaels (Little Boy) 
Cheryl Turner (Grandmother) 
Jennifer Sommerfeld (Police Officer) 
Carly Nykanen (Kelly)

WRITTEN BY: Yahlin Chang and Caitlin Parrish
BASED ON: The Characters Appearing in the DC Comics
DIRECTED BY: Adam Kane

4/18/16 Season Finale episode

SUPERGIRL FACES HER GREATEST TEST YET WHEN HER ENEMIES PLAN TO DESTROY EVERY PERSON ON THE PLANET, ON THE FIRST SEASON FINALE OF "SUPERGIRL," MONDAY, APRIL 18

Hank & Supergirl

"Better Angels" – Supergirl is forced to do battle with an unexpected foe and must risk everything – including her life – to prevent Non and Indigo from destroying every person on the planet, on the first season finale of SUPERGIRL, Monday, April 18 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

CHEAT TWEET: The stakes have never been higher! Kara's enemies aim 2 destroy everyone on Earth! #Supergirl Season Finale 4/18 8pm http://bit.ly/1Mzp6RR

REGULAR CAST:
Melissa Benoist (Kara Danvers/Supergirl)
Calista Flockhart (Cat Grant)
Chyler Leigh (Alex Danvers)
Mehcad Brooks (James Olsen)
David Harewood (Hank Henshaw/J'onn J'onzz)
Jeremy Jordan (Winslow "Winn" Schott)

RECURRING CAST:
Jenna Dewan-Tatum (Lucy Lane) 
Chris Vance (Non) 
Peter Facinelli (Maxwell Lord) 
Laura Vandervoort (Indigo) 
Briana Venskus (Agent Vasquez) 
Glenn Morshower (General Sam Lane) 
Helen Slater (Dr. Eliza Danvers) 
Kitana Turnbull (Costumed Girl) 
Dan Warner (Fire Captain) 
Malina Weissman (Young Kara)

GUEST CAST:
Dawn Greenidge (Pedestrian Woman) 
Jessica Garcia (Teenage Girl)

STORY BY: Andrew Kreisberg and Ali Adler
TELEPLAY BY: Robert Rovner and Jessica Queller
BASED ON: The Characters Appearing in the DC Comics
DIRECTED BY: Larry Teng

Photos now available at http://cbspressexpress.com
Official CBS Website: http://www.cbs.com/shows/supergirl/
Facebook: www.facebook.com/SupergirlCBS
Twitter: https://twitter.com/supergirlcbs
Instagram: https://instagram.com/supergirlofficial

Cast on Twitter/Instagram:
Melissa Benoist  @MelissaBenoist
Chyler Leigh  @chy_leigh
Mehcad Brooks  @MehcadBrooks
David Harewood  @DavidHarewood
Jeremy Jordan  @JeremyMJordan

Producers on Twitter:
Greg Berlanti  @GBerlanti
Ali Adler  @AliAdler
Andrew Kreisberg  @AJKreisberg
Sarah Schechter  @Sarahsowitty

On 5/13/2016 at 6:01 AM, filmlover said:

Yes yes yes! So happy it was saved what was sure to be a cancellation on CBS. I need Grant Gustin and Melissa Benoist interacting as much as humanly possible.

nooooo

Man, this show moving to CW instead of getting canceled outright is like the worst thing I could imagine happening to Flash and Felicity and Friends. 

Hopefully they fire that entire squad of writers and make the show like they've got a drop of sense.

Just now, Arlborn said:

Who the hell is he again?

Meh...

He got his breakthrough playing Tom Hanks' son in Sam Mendes' Road to Perdition 14 years ago. Since then he's found success on MTV's Teen Wolf and was recently in Richard Linklater's Everybody Wants Some.

22 minutes ago, filmlover said:

He got his breakthrough playing Tom Hanks' son in Sam Mendes' Road to Perdition 14 years ago. Since then he's found success on MTV's Teen Wolf and was recently in Richard Linklater's Everybody Wants Some.

Right, I checked IMDB afterwards. Teen Wolf, no wonder I've never seen him... Not too confident in this casting.

I watched the first three episodes, and yeah some of it is really cheesy, and the treatment of Jimmy Olsen's character is pretty disrespectful if you asked me, considering aside from him being a photographer and Clark Kent's friend, he's nothing like him. but I ended up enjoying it more than I thought I would. And having noticeably different set pieces than Smallville/Arrow/The Flash. helps to make it feel more like its own thing.

10/10/16 Season 2 Premiere episode

Supergirl
"THE ADVENTURES OF SUPERGIRL"
Monday, October 10th at 8pm ET/7pm CT on The CW

THE CW HAS A NEW HERO AND SHE'S BRINGING SUPERMAN WITH HER — When a new threat emerges in National City, Kara/Supergirl (Melissa Benoist) teams up with her cousin, Clark Kent/Superman (guest star Tyler Hoechlin), to stop it. Kara is thrilled to have family in town but it leaves Alex (Chyler Leigh) feeling a bit left out. Meanwhile, Hank (David Harewood) and Supergirl are stunned by the pod that came crashing to Earth. Glen Winter directed the episode with story by Greg Berlanti & Andrew Kreisberg and teleplay by Andrew Kreisberg & Jessica Queller (#201).