Neo

Alien: Covenant | 5/19/2017 | Who needs mystery?

Everybody’s asking this, it’s cool! You know, it takes time. I don’t want them to rush it. I mean the reason that Pixar movies are so amazing is because they spend years throwing it out the window, re-jigging it, coming up with an idea, breaking it down, starting again, you know.So to make it correctly, I think it’s actually very encouraging. Because a lot of the times they’re like ‘we made some money let’s jump on the back of this. We wanna make more money again as soon as possible.’ [but] it’s nice to actually have a little bit of time to develop it.

http://uk.movies.yahoo.com/michael-fassbender-says-prometheus-sequel-is-being-made--correctly--172251343.html
Edited by Neo

I loved this movie, so glad they are doing a sequel. Apparently this has got a release date 27th November 2015.

November 27 is a Friday, the 25th would make more sense.

Edited by Neo

Hollywood repoter has contacted Fox for comment they responded back but was told not to post anything yet..The studio wants to make the announcement...Seveal site staff have said that they were told that indeed it is Prometheus 2 from other sources.. So i guess we will have to wait and see when the studio decides to make the announcement.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2316204/board/thread/227371378

Tried to find it on the P2 site, but couldn't.

• Like 1