iceroll

2 Broke Girls

This hasn't started in Australia yet but it's getting heavily advertised by Channel 9. I thought it was supposed to be funny but every joke in the adds seems lame and forced. This is one show I'll skip.

Don't watch this much. But saw it last night. So they lost the cupcake shop.So back to the simple premise of 2 waitresses. Or is something else suppose to happen in the future?

Edited by Truman Burbank

• Community Manager

Everyone involved in the making of this show should be ashamed of themselves

Yes they should be ashamed of themselves for being in a big hit that's going to make them all multimillionaires.

And yet they're going to make more money than you.

Yes, and thats why they should be ashamed; theyre making their wealth with a horrible, horrible product done with mininum effort. Dont you think thats a negative thing?

I don't get why this show gets so much hate... it really isn't that bad and not much different like other CBS comedies like Two and a Half Men... yet those shows don't get nearly as much hate. Maybe it's because it stars two women and the internet is mostly male.

I don't get why this show gets so much hate... it really isn't that bad and not much different like other CBS comedies like Two and a Half Men... yet those shows don't get nearly as much hate. Maybe it's because it stars two women and the internet is mostly male.

Or maybe its because the jokes are absoulutely awful, forced, obvious, often mean spirited, sexist or racist, and the writing overall is just terrible? The show is significantly worse than Two and a Half Men

Edited by Jack Nevada

And that's the problem right there.  :ph34r:

• Community Manager

Umm...Two and a Half Men used to get a lot of hate. It's just that people don't give a shit about it anymore.