rukaio101

Year 10 Discussion Thread

Seriously though I don't understand the rational behind that move

Being jam-packed between two sequels to two very successful films isn't necessarily a great thing. It could easily end bad for me if I release it then (the two day head start probably wouldn't have helped me either).

Tbh, if had chosen a date sooner rather than later, I definitely would've chose Memorial Day weekend.

Being jam-packed between two sequels to two very successful films isn't necessarily a great thing. It could easily end bad for me if I release it then (the two day head start probably wouldn't have helped me either).

Tbh, if had chosen a date sooner rather than later, I definitely would've chose Memorial Day weekend.

Going head to head with another major tentpole targeting similar demographics doesn't exactly seem like the ideal choice :P

Going head to head with another major tentpole targeting similar demographics doesn't exactly seem like the ideal choice :P

To be fair Ethan, between the two of your films, Titanfall is probably going to be the one to come out on top. It has the advantage of being a reasonably known brand name and a pretty cool premise on top of that. I'd probably call it one of the stronger looking non-sequel/franchise releases of the tri (only really topped by Monster Hunter, Dishonoured and, very very very arguably, Parallels.)

And while it may be because we know basically nothing about it at the moment, Domination isn't exactly a massive blip on anyone's radar at this point.

Speaking of Monster Hunter, almost finished it up now. Also, you know how it is when a game's trailer works almost perfectly as the movie's trailer? Well, here's a quick taster as to what to expect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wg37InhaM24

• Like 2

We're likely gonna get the extension to the 13th, so don't despair just yet.

Yeah, that would be great. The homework I have in some of these classes I'm taking is eating up a lot of my free time.

I still expect to get both films done by then.

• Like 1

In a rather shocking turn of events, I've decided to extend the deadline a week.

I know, I know, this comes completely out of left field, but you'll have to live with your surprise. 

• Like 3

Having recently watched a documentary about it, and watched several videos from various YouTube channels, I'm very much interested in writing a story on the deep web.

:rofl: I had written a film for CAYOM about the deep web for this quarter. Looks like we have a Armageddon vs. Deep Impact situation here.

• Like 1

Having recently watched a documentary about it, and watched several videos from various YouTube channels, I'm very much interested in writing a story on the deep web.

:rofl: I had written a film for CAYOM about the deep web for this quarter. Looks like we have a Armageddon vs. Deep Impact situation here.

...Shit.

Edited by C00k13

So what date is the actual deadline now?

Just asking because I've had an extremely tight schedule as of late, so I might have to delay Fool to fall. FavScientist will hopefully be done by end of this week depending on how much free time I end up with.

I'm currently thinking the 13th. I was originally going to say the 11th, but then I remembered that's kinda not a good day for you Americans. (Plus I could use the extra couple of days myself.)

• Like 1